Best dogfighters on Miller.

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by JamesJolly, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesJolly

First of all this is not an Outfit-Recruitment thread. It is a thread similar to one of the (ex?) Jaeger server, where pilots can nominate other ESF/Lib pilots for their great dogfighting skills. However, keep in mind you can not nominate yourself and (probably goes without saying) A2AM users or people that deconstruct or log off when low on life cannot be nominated either.

The purpose of this thread is to give those interested a good general idea of who the strongest dogfighters on the server are. Whether you want to know where good dogfights are to be had or you are looking for some skilled flying buddies on your own faction is up to you :)

It is simply a beneficial thread for Miller pilots overall, I feel.

Here is a quick update on the pilots named in this thread so far:
    (Thank you to all the people contributing :) )

---------------------------------------------------------------------ESF-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TR:Pella
    datCake
    Veils
    h4lf
    CRiMiNaL
    Madia
    Fimconte
    Shaymes
    Kapernum
    Doogle

NC:NCBrick
    Muhahahaha
    Beatz
    naMu
    Grmlzz
    Frontlinejoe
    Kanum
    Xale
    Leroy
    Vapor
    Securus
    Varn
    Seb
    Damerst
    sauna
    Dumblediner
    MattiAce

VS:Justicia
    Magrock
    Bobbyshaftoe
    Artorius
    Fundada
    HotNspicy

------------------------------------------------------------------Liberator-------------------------------------------------------------------

TR:LiberatorOperator
    CRiMiNaL
    BLACKDRAGON (gunner: JACKAL)
    TeraRax
    Clockmuncher

NC:

VS:IceTrance

Whats with the overall lack of good VS pilots huh? o_O
    • Up x 1
  2. Arquin

VS - Justicia

Yes yes, he's a my outfit mate but i've seen him fly. He racks up kills like it was nothing.

He knows his ESFs inside out and can make two dozen people fly in a formation after him.
  3. Yawnn

Veils, best pilot eu, enough said
  4. xMaGGoTx

I'd suggest that we do NOT nominate pilots that deconstructs their aircraft or just simply log out when almost dead.

TR:

Some BRTD dude I alway fail to remember the name of. (help pls?)

VS:

Justicia

NC:

Muhahaha
    Beatz
    naMu
  5. AquaKiller

Remove Daddy from that list. Since release he always deconstructs/logs off from the game to save his russian KDR. Definately NOT a 'best dogfighter' on Miller that we're looking for.
    • Up x 9
  6. Stordito

I fight a lot of good pilots on miller. mostly NC.
    I'm myself a dedicated (and hopefully decent) pilot.but i usually avoid dogfighting unless he's a treat to me or others around,or if enemy ESFs are rising in numbers.
    After GU4 i lost track of many because I ended up playing on amerish or esamir most of the time.
    I'm trying to search in the stats but i can't find those names.

edit: here they are

Muhahaha (NC)
    Pella (TR)
    datCake (TR)
  7. JamesJolly

Done :)

Omg that is why I never get the actual kill but only the vehicle destroy. How could I have been so blind ^^
  8. Sharpe

Oh there's quite a few great Miller pilots!

Let me see, off the top of my head.

Justicia
    Muahahaha
    Sneakerz
    Grmlzz (sp?)
    NCbrick
    Frontlinejoe
    Magrock
    Kanum

hmm That's what I got so far ^^
  9. rangrang

Veils
    Xale
    Bobbyshaftoe
    Justicia
    h4lf
    Leroy
    Artorius
    Vapor
    Pella
    Cant remember all the good pilots:)
  10. JamesJolly

edit: for an update see the top of the thread
  11. Phosphoros

You guys named a lot of players.. and I've been flying the skies of auraxis for quite a while and have never seen 95% of them !

Justicia - VS is a good player, however out-matched by a player named Wizard or Wizardry.
    NC - Tmrnl, Migis, apphillior and Grmlz, though grmlz ain't around much anymore.
    TR - Some dude from MM And another from INI, can't remember their names.

Liberators , as in solo players:
    VS - Bewaretheleopord
    TR - LiberatorOperator (OC outfit)
  12. AquaKiller

CRiMiNaL from TR is a good Lib pilot.
  13. Emitz Devil

The NCs Airborne Task Force [ABTF] have some of the highest skilled pilots IMO
    Jianji [JnJ] also have a fair amount of good pilots but can't remember any names of the top of my head

For the TR - [ES] H4LF always gives me a run for my money when we battle in dogfights until an AA gun ruins the fight and kills one of us :(
    • Up x 1
  14. SebDollar

These are the pilots i have the best dogfights against

VS:
    Artorius
    Fundada
    Justicia
    Magrock

TR:
    H4LF
    CRiMiNaL

Lib:
    (VS) BewareOfTheLeopard is a beast in his solo Lib
    (TR) JACKAL and his pilot BLACKDRAGON were monsters in their AA Shreder lib, but sadly i don't see them around anymore.

And i have found a way to kill Daddy so he can't do his battle-log thing. Ram him with a Galaxy :D
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. rangrang

remember few guys:

libs
    IceTrance
    TeraRax
    esf
    HotNspicy
  16. Justicia

I've been flying on Miller a lot, from the beginning mostly in a Scythe but lately a lot in solo lib as well (try it ESF pilots, it's a lot of fun!).

Lots of good pilots mentioned already. I agree with many of them, so I will just list a few that I believe haven't been mentioned yet, and I apologise if I forget anyone (that's a good sign, there are quite a few good pilots on Miller I think):

TR:
    - Madia, both mozzie and lib
    - Fimconte
    - Shaymes
    - Kapernum
    - Clockmuncher (lib)
    - Doogle

NC:
    - Securus
    - Varn
    - Seb
    - Damerst
    - sauna
    - Dumblediner
    - MattiAce
  17. allelujah

Hate to plug it my outfit, but...
    • Gramlz - currently on a break
    • Securus
    • Varn
    • FrontlineJoe
    We have others and I don't want to name more, but these are 4 I have had the pleasure of flying with on a constant basis.

The NC's Airborne Task Force, have some great pilots.

I've stopped flying as much as I used to and can not comment on on the VS or TR.

Want to shout out to ALL players who do not decon vehicles.
  18. Raxor

I run into these guys a lot. always fun
  19. Pella

Il stick to the title, And go with my opninion the best NC/VS pilot. And they dont log off.

NC - Xale
    VS - Bobbyshaftoe

That is all.

Other worthy contenders, Muhahahaha, And Predator4
  20. Phazaar

NC Liberator - Noel, Namu
    NC Reaver - XMaggotX, Namu, the rest of my outfit :D

VS Liberator - Justicia
    VS Scythe - Artorius, that guy in IVRI, and someone in DWG. :D

TR Liberator - Madia
    TR Mossie - Madia when not using A2A (can we get that put in as an addendum?), Criminal, hardest to dogfight against is definitely Daddy, in that he simply decons/logs out/runs back to 300 friendly Mossies -every- time you get the drop on him ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.