211 certs in 24 mins..Guess what weapon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Izriul, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Benton!

Well 50% boost on 400xp + double XP is going to net you a lot of certs for tank kills. Who would have known?
  2. Baby

Stop using logic and common sense please, it's OP and will get nerfed.
  3. TrenchDigger

i feel sorry for people who need to farm certs. I find it sad that certs dictate how some people play.
  4. Nate

Just think about one faction getting a hand held launcher where you get a television view and can fly it. Oh and we were told it does a lot of damage.
  5. treeHamster

It was not this good before they increased vehicle XP payouts. I already got my Auraxium medal with it last week. If I had the extra XP from tanks, I'd have gotten like an extra 500 certs by now as I used to camp the SE cliff overlooking the area between Tawrich and Tawrich tower. That place was nothing but a cert farm when it was a fight between the NC and TR (I'd help the losing side so I wouldn't run out of vehicles to shoot :) ).
  6. DramaticExit

God, that reminds me of somewhere, I'm sure.
  7. Dusty Lens

It's like something out of a dream.

A horrific screaming dream where you watch your living flesh, like years of your life, melt in a river of burning pitch amidst the cries of self important nooblets.

On that note I dug up the old sig. For nostalgia's sake. It seems to apply now more than ever actually. Very poignant.
  8. Farlion

Very broad thread anyways. All NC weapons are op.
  9. DramaticExit

Speaking of... Go take a look at the old place, seriously.

----

And this week's award for most off topic posting session goes to...
  10. Tasogie

didnt happen
  11. Dusty Lens

I really can't bring myself to. Frankly it's been so long that I wouldn't even know what I was looking at. All I could hope to do is shake a cane at it a few times and mutter something about how things used to be so much better when I recognized what brand of **** was being peddled.

Also posh on off topic. This is something about tank drivers being angry about the AV turret, which will be nerfed here in a couple of releases. As is the local custom.
  12. Zoner

dual falcon max
  13. FigM

I'm getting crazy amounts of XP with repair gun, I can repair the same broken turret for 5 minutes
    • Up x 1
  14. the pestimist

Tell us now at least what class.
  15. Rampd

He already said it was the MANA AV Turret
  16. the pestimist

OH :oops:
  17. NoctD

Enjoy it - you earned it. Besides, you might as well make use of it and get your money's worth before SOE does their usual with the release of new stuffs.
  18. ent|ty

Shottie, what else.
    My kill streaks have gone down immensely since people started greeting me in the face with them.
    3 guys with shotties? might as well be facing a MAX.
    Since most of my base defense is under 10m for visibility.. im' getting chopped up by them
  19. Xale

Daily Score:
    [IMG]
    Welp. Loving this.
    (Slightly more than 10hrs)
  20. RobotDoc

i had 65,558 score today (6 hours), It was freaking sweet. I play heavy assault-burster/cosmo max and focus on killing planes and tanks as well as driving my tricked out sundy around ; P im loving the patch xp and the event xp has been a nice bonus.