[BUG] First floppy legs. Now backwards arms...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by phreec, Mar 15, 2013.

1. LordMondando

Whacky arms > Crazy legs.
  2. SenEvason

The Drill Instructors are really slacking. Our new recruits don't even know how to hold their weapons properly.
  3. Sevre

GU04:
    - Added new run animations based on Stephen Hawking in a Powersuit.
  4. Kristan

Still not good as this.

[IMG]
    • Up x 11
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here and will have your arms reattached as soon as possible.
    • Up x 4
  6. Morpholine

Ahh, the gun-crotch bug. How I've missed thee.
    • Up x 2
  7. Gustavo M

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Things like this Is what pumps up the playerbase and gives more sense while playing. Please, leave as It Is.)
  8. Chiss

[IMG]
    Awwwww yeah! Its party time!
  9. Noktdaz

*Conspiracy mode ON*

I'm beginning to think that they're trying to do this on purpose with every GU.

*Conspiracy mode OFF*
  10. IMTasty

Hahaha. XD
  11. DJPenguin

it's funny at first but becomes annoying as people become that much harder to hit cause you can't predict movement as well lol.
  12. Izriul

Why do you have to ruin it?

Do you know how EPIC it is having someone charge at you shooting over the shoulders?

you took away my legs, now you're taking my shoulder shots?

Thank god I dont play NC else I'd whine about my freedom.
  13. joe smo

Don't worry, take your time, the soldiers are just feeling stressed out and just need some time to stretch it out:D.
  14. joe smo

is it sad that i still remember getting killed by one of these things?
  15. Kunotron

Gaston mode Activated

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. TotalNoob

I jumped on as soon as the servers came up and there were two other guys at the warpgate. This was the very first thing I noticed. How can it have not been picked up before rolling out the patch? You took extra time to 'make sure you got it right'.
    • Up x 1
  17. Clonecenter-resident

possibly one of the funniest def posts i've ever seen, barring trion patch notes.
  18. Aparition

Most Hilarious bug ever!
    Just add Bobble-Head mode and we are set!
  19. Arcanotechnician

See, this is what we were warning you about when you decided to approve those budget respawn tubes. Stop subcontracting to the Vanu Sovereignty!
    • Up x 1
  20. Leo Di Caprio

Now imagine wacky arms AND crazy legs together.

Gold.
    • Up x 1