State of GU04 Update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wobberjockey

Here's hoping everyone of those 9 pages makes it to the forums
    • Up x 13
  2. Rhinzual

Onto the topic of reserve ammo. I think the HA-specific weapons should have a much higher reserve ammo pool and in the case of the Heavy Assault ES weapons (MCG/JH/Lasher) a higher default ammo pool. They should also be better than their counter-parts. The Lasher's orbs should be sped up, the MCG's wind-up time has to be lowered, and the JH could use more ammo and damage.

As for the bugfixes, I really do wish that they would list just what they are if it was say, the Infiltrator Low Settings bug, or the Resist Shield duration bug, etc.
    • Up x 1
  3. Bardock-Sama

Awww, no loadout screen revamp? Was really excited about that.
  4. Munq

[IMG]

I'm unhappy that the cosmetic slot increase isn't in the notes. I guess need to wait another month..
    • Up x 2
  5. vaxx

Really glad its finally coming. Not sure about the ammo thing... I hope it fixes things like the Thantos, but nothing drastic like giving evetyone an extra clip.
  6. Chris_Py

Can you please add this to the news so it will show on the start screen of the game?
  7. Rak

Does one of the bug fixes happen to be the bug where people can't do damage? My liberator gunner would love to be able to play the game but he can't because of that bug.
    • Up x 1
  8. MittRackRObama

No mention of missed February Roadmap items. CONVENIENCE ITEMS? How about re-certifications? That's quite easy to implement. All you have to do is raise the maximum certs allowed in your wallet, then find out what everyone spent certs on, then allow us to reset all of it.

We've been waiting for months for this, and requesting it since the game began.

At least mention it SOE instead of sweeping it under the rug like it's not there.

I'm afraid someone is worried that with 26,0000 certs, most players will have no need for station cash anymore.
    • Up x 3
  9. The Expiated

Now here is a constructive idea, I concur, at least put in the Empire Specific Rocket Launchers in VR so we can try them out and give feedback.
    • Up x 1
  10. The Expiated

Hit the nail on the head. But they really need to be making money off of cosmetics not upgrades (don't argue with me that they are side-grades when the rocket-pods are obviously upgrades). But gripes aside, we need to have the option to reassign certs, not only because it was up-voted but because a lot of new players were burned and we need to fix that.
    • Up x 3
  11. framperton

OK, I'm not going to scan the previous 6 pages for any Higresponses, but is it safe to assume that this will be out tomorrow, 9am eastern? has anything changed with that plan?
  12. wyld

no update on the ZERO meta game..? no update on the map/loadout screen..? no update on re-certing..? lolol
    • Up x 1
  13. Kon

really i mean most stuff costs 1k certs even 10K is enough to buy multiple weapons!. doubling it or tripling it wont change that fact, would like to see it happen because at this rate i wont be able to max that new buggy when it comes out!

i lol at meta game, like its magically going to fix the fact that the game is farm centric, it wont be the magical solution everyone thinks it will be
    • Up x 1
  14. Lazaruz

I'm curious, why do you have the big dipper on your vehicle?

As for the update goes... I'm happy that it's finally here *crosses fingers*. A bit disappointed that the account wide items were postponed, was really looking forward to getting my AV turret on my other characters, among other things. But I guess we'll have to wait for a little while longer, as long as it's done right I don't mind.
  15. pucwyczes

New shotguns coming too ? If yes its time to farm more.
  16. Haya jii san

- Tank balance changes ??
    There are ~5++ threads regarding tank (im)-balance. On a sidenote, only "Magrider Maneuverability" has 35k++ views for a good reason.

- Vanu balance changes ??
    There are ~3++ threads on the forums about VS being UP for a number of reasons.

- Cert refund option ??

Some dev / moderator input would be more than welcome.

Thank you in advance,
    Haya-jii
  17. InMedeasRage

Going to Nth cert resets. I would really like to see a 1000SC total reset option and would looooooooooooooooove to see a first-time-free reset given all the content that has changed/been added/been made redundant/been made bug ridden and bad (gate diffuser, certain guns *cough* jackhammer *cough*, abilites, vehicle upgrades *yaaaaaay, fully certed mag! OH ****, GOT NERFED*, etc)
    • Up x 2
  18. Takoita

+1 to that release weapons for VR testing idea. Sounds like a good opportunity for getting player feedback to me.
  19. Sharmanti

Just wondering.

What happened to:
    - Ragdoll physics
    - Player generated missions
    - Flamethrowers
    - Implants
    - "Convenience items"
    - Continent locking
    - MAX revamp
    - Cert screen revamp
    - Tutorial (even tho I don't really care about it, it's due this month)

Seeing how continent locking has 2200 in score and Convenience items 1600. These are the 2 most requested this month, yet you haven't implemented it? What was the point of roadmap?
    • Up x 1
  20. Gary

Can we expect full patch notes... Honestly i would prefer looking through 9 pages of notes full notes then 1 page of highlights...
    • Up x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.