Thantos, Pandora or Phobos?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Quiiliitiila, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Quiiliitiila

Ok, I ended up getting both the Thantos and Pandora, Thantos for the slugs, and Pandora for almost anything else. I've been playing with the Pandora and I'm liking it more and more. However, as someone has said already, I've needed to pave my way with ammo packs :D

Thanks for the help everyone!
    -Quiiliitiila
  2. Renegade

NC maxes kill you so fast on close range that you wont be almost able to shoot your clip of Pandora into that max. So I went for Thantos and i think my 1000 certs were well spent.
  3. MajiinBuu

I chose Thanatos. 1 headshot will kill any infantry. Slugs work well too.
  4. KodanBlack

Super big fan of the Phobos, but I have had the most success with the Pandora. Just make sure that you throw an ammo pack down nearby, so that you can break for cover and reload when necessary.
  5. Anvildude

Within the first day of having the Pandora, I managed to kill 2 or 3 NC MAXes head-to-head, one-on-one as an Engineer. Granted, I was still getting owned by infantry, but I have no fear of MAXes anymore with my Pandora.
  6. itzCujo666

I know you have already made your choice, but I'm going to get another shotgun. I have over 2k kills with the Nova (not one of your options). Once the Deimos comes out, I'll get either it or a Phobos (whichever suits me more), to add a pump option to my Nova.