Beware NC Tank Drivers on Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DashRendar, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vertabrae

I'm so tempted to make a toon their and we can spend the night running him over together. We should youtube it as well :)
    • Up x 2
  2. Raital

This topic makes me think of those signs that say, 'speed limit enforced by aircraft'. Except in this case, the aircraft would be a liberator with daltons/zephyrs, and instead of issuing you a citation for a traffic offense, they simply blow you up. The thought of Liberators roaming the skies for the sole purpose of TKing traffic offenders is amusing, especially if it's an outfit that's rolled all three factions on one server post-account-unlocks whose sole purpose was to enforce the rules of the road in a video game.
  3. DashRendar

"/y sorry dude"
    "/y my bad"

Glad to see everyone get so mad at my threats to trolls. Guess a lot of them DO browse here. Let the anger flow through you.

L M A O, I see what you did there. Well then you call Keanu Reeves obv.
  4. PutteFnask

Why did DashRendar cross the road?
    There was a tank coming.
    • Up x 3
  5. CitizenSoldier

I support your murderous efforts.
  6. NinjaTurtle

Or that they would care enough to not do it
  7. Jagdwyre

I really wasn't aware that our server really ever had enough roadkilling to warrant this type of thing lol.
  8. Izriul

Tank drivers of waterson

I advise you to report the player DashRender and any members of his outfit if they Team kill you. I strongly advise doing it by ticket and by linking this following thread. In no way shape or form is DashRender any more than a player so he does not get to dictate how this game is played. By communicating with his outfit to purposely grief you it is within your interest to rid PS2 of self proclaimed judge dreads with the self entitled attitude.

Remember folks, Dashrender does not get to decide what is and what isn't acceptable behavior or is in any position to enact any form of retribution and/or punishment. Report any behavior to the people who are, SoE.
    • Up x 2
  9. DashRendar

So you support team killers then? So if your outfit were standing on a cap point and a random walked up and started opening fire and dropping your squadmates who were capping the point you would rather stand there until you were all mowed down because it's the "right" thing to do? You are lying if you say you wouldn't return fire. Sometimes the death of one saves the lives of many. This is the same situation, just with tanks, why do you not see that?
  10. SgtBreastroker

I don't purposely roadkill TK my team mates. But when I am trying to park a Sunderer or get ammo for my MBT I think that my team mates feel compelled to run in front of my vehicle.
  11. Izriul

If I supported team killing I wouldn't be telling them to report you for...guess what, team killing now would I?.

You are not the law. You don't get to decide who is right or wrong and who you "think" deserves it.
  12. DashRendar

Wrong, we are all community law upholders and it is ALL of our responsibilities to stand against griefing. If SOE didn't support community action they wouldn't have put a /report function in the game.
  13. Bulaven

I used to use the roads but with mines being a severe hazard I tend to stick on the very edges or 5 meters or more off the roads. But if **** happens and you turn into some PBI (poor bloody infantry); just know i more than likely tried to turn from running over you; but you decided to go the same way as i was turning.... on the other note if there is a flash trying to quick drive in front of my tank:eek: you will be flattened:oops: I brake/turn for infantry only.
  14. Izriul

You don't even know what you're on about do you.

/report function is for people like you.

Read the ToS/EULA. If you have an issue with someone, you take it up with SoE, you are not entitled to create your own punishment.

So as said, any one on Waterson, I advise you to send in a ticket if griefed by OP.
    • Up x 1
  15. Harry Ticblasphemer

16. Wobberjockey

as a member of the VS, i hereby offer a 5 vehicle resource bounty on Dash to any NC operator who TK's him in a vehicle.

bonuses to be paid out for creativity (say using a reaver) and style (using a gal, or bailing out of said gal and having it torpedo dash)
  17. Sturmwaffles

Hi DashRendar,
    get off the road you drunk.

Cheers,
    Sturmwaffles
  18. Rhinzual

Man, you give DVS a bad name. Like, a really bad name. DVSRapid is way more level-headed than you are.
  19. Brusilov [TR]

Brb, making nc waterson toon
  20. Aghar30

Opps nevermind, he is a DVS tool.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.