Nvidia CPL 3D settings?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RaZz0R, Mar 8, 2013.

1. RaZz0R

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could help with the Nvidia control panel, 3D settings section?
    I have pretty much left it at default so I was wondering what I should try?
    Tuned for PS2 of course ;)

Thanks in advance.
  2. RaZz0R

3. Bardock-Sama

I'd like some pointers on this as well. I have "power management mode" set to "prefer maximum performance", other than that I'm not too sure what tweaks could yield some extra fps.
    I've read that some cards benefit from fiddling with the "maximum pre-rendered frames" feature, but I don't see any major differences on my system.
  4. RaZz0R

anyone??
  5. Taiji

Can tell you the Vsynch stuff works but the AA+AF stuff doesn't, and there's not much left which is going to affect performance much if at all.

So there's not much point messing around in there.
    • Up x 1
  6. RaZz0R

ah ok - thanks for the reply and the heads up.

there was a few things in there but i'll leave it for now. PS2 seems to be running good and lookin good atm :)
    see what happens after GU4 update lol
  7. fanthom

I used the Borderlands 2 tweek guide on the nVidia gForce driver page to get familiar with the panel. Basically I set it to use the card to get maximum performance for the graphics, otherwords no lag issue what so ever. I enabled it for the game executable itself and for my global settings so I don't get any of those issues in any games I play.

I also have two monitors, so I set it on Single display performance mode to help focus the GPU on the gaming screen. Made sure I enabled the Triple buffering option with the Vertical sync to adaptive since the nVidia site suggested that option for smooth frame rates, in accordance with the monitor's refresh rate. So if you have a 120Hz monitor, you get a nice smooth 90-120 FPS at low settings :).

http://www.geforce.com/optimize/guides/borderlands-2-tweak-guide#4 here's the link for the Vsync help.