Are lolpods intended to shred tanks to pieces in a second?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Killy80, Mar 1, 2013.

1. centurionvi

Lets add a weak spot to ESFs that lets Bursters kill them in 1.03 seconds. Fair is fair.
  2. FireKetchup

No you didn't.
  3. AccelPrime

Unless SOE stealth buffed the Scythe (which no1 has written anything about on the forums), the mosquito is still the best ESF out of the lot.

Unless you can get some factual evidence on your statement that the VS has the most air support, i'm calling BS on your entire post.
    Oh, and ofcourse it's easier to evade podders when you have a tank that can slide, that's the Magriders strong point. Take away that and you have a piece of carp. I'm not even sure if you're being serious :rolleyes:.
  4. MorteDeAmgelis

Ok all of you seemed to my point.

If the ESF Rocket pods are to SOLVE TANK SPAM
    What are the Libs for????????

I honestly do not see any situation where a Lib is better then an ESF.
    Fighter Support? ESF
    Close Air Support? ESF
    AT Ground Work? ESF
    AI Ground Work? ESF / Lib

Lib is outclassed be the ESF is every role.
    "Removing RP will make Tank Spam appear again"
    Not with all the new AT Weapon avalible
    You can easily snipe Tanks with the AV MANA turrets or get 7 - 8 HA's to form Anniliator nests.
    If infantry still just behind the crest of a hill it is you require a DIRECT SHOT to kill them. There is no backwall to splash against and there is no Ground beneath their feet to hit.
    What they should of done which would of solved many of the problems in the first place was to make the bases more like PS1 where tanks and other vehicles had little effect on the inside of the base. Why they screwed this up SOOOO badly I do not know. Tanks and other vehicles outside of bases Infantry inside of bases.
    The problem with tanks is down to base design rather then anything else. SOE's stupidly in making the bases so goddam open so that vehicles have an effect on bases is the main problem.
    At this rate all vehicles will be used as transport and the games becomes a massive game of COD or BF3.