I'm going to start TKing people that do the following

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Revel, Mar 7, 2013.

1. KraggTheGrim

Wow i didn't know this happend. I will be on the look out.
  2. TeknoBug

Ahaaaa *light bulb lights up*
  3. SNAFUS

Sadly a lot of the solo players like to place a sundy near a hot spot just to score some spawn xp. Which in it self is great, the issue starts when these people put them in god awful locations hindering all your friendly forces spawning there. Which to me is griefing even if they didn't mean it. They will either learn to move the sundy next time or will lose it again.
  4. DennisReynolds

Once the guy linked below dropped a tank mine onto my buddies prowler... hopped off, lobbed a grenade at it, and then proceeded to hop into his prowler and take the spot behind a rock where we had been lobbing shells from for the past 5 minutes.

As you can see... We're not the only teammates to receive similar treatment:
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428035526965364497/killboard
  5. Isila

This is what happens when you turn Planetside into a mindless cert grind in order to be competitive with other players.
  6. MisterBond

I've had squads blow up my sunderer, and then park their sunderer in the exact same spot

Yeah, I end up blowing up theirs too in retaliation.

This is why we can't have nice things.jpg
  7. Gustavo M

TK'ing someone back will only lead you to a (even worse) way of TK.
    And It gets worse everytime you TK back.
    So just ignore and move on. Let that person think whatever s/he wants from you. This game Is not his/hers to interfer with someone else's game and think s/he can do whatever s/he wants. Even If that person flags you as "innocent" or "I can TK him anytime I want". S/he Is not the only person around, and s/he will eventually find a stereotype/person with issues just like him/her and deal the same consequences as intended.
  8. Some1

It was the will of the people and for the greater good.
  9. Kookamunga

I love all the validation that they parked in a bad spot , as a reason to BLOW UP YOUR OWN TEAMS ASSET'S

Really , what exactly is a bad spot ??

Sunderer's are lucky to last more than 3 minutes in a contested area , let alone being TK'd by people that THINK they know better.

Ban da fools!!!!
    • Up x 1
  10. MisterBond

Yes, the best solution to a bully is to let the bully do whatever they bully wants.

Oh wait, no it isn't, its teaching the bully a lesson, and that shenanigans like that won't be tolerated
  11. Gustavo M

A "cyber-bully" Is not someone who looks at you, flags you as "weak" and "plays" with you. Moreso like, "someone who Is bored and griefs/bullies with the first person s/he sees."

With that said, If you retaliate and do "proper justice" back to the griefer, you will give him back exactly what s/he wants: attention. So no, you aren't doing any "proper justice" here; but just falling to his bait and motivating him to do even more griefing towards you.

Not like the griefer would go like "Ohh I'm sorry If I offended you, mr." after being "served by justice".
  12. TeknoBug

You mean like how TR has no coverage on Indar except for the Crown and sits there all day just to farm kills? Yeah I hope the new grid system will fix that.
  13. FeelTehRUSH

i tk ppl when they walk infront of my LOS to try and "killsteal" me because most of the time we both die if i stop shooting :p
  14. MisterBond

99% of the time, after I get griefed by a griefer, and then I TK them back repeatedly to the point they can't TK anyone or do anything, they end up screaming at me like little raging children because I'm spoiling their fun and they can't take their own medicine.

So 1% of the time, this doesn't work, but 99% of the time it does. Griefers are incredibly thin skinned
  15. Gustavo M

...and writing your name down to hunt you on the other day and repeat the same process.
    It's just childish, unecessary, useless attempt to "self-relief" towards a random stranger who "used you as a toy on a online game".
    Again... this Is a game, and retaliating will only motivate said griefer/"cyber-bully" to do even more stuff and/or grief you even more.
  16. Metallic123

I'm stupid? Have you ever heard of proper grammar? i mean grammer
  17. Goretzu

Justified - although really you should try to TK them with their own mines. :D
  18. infinite loop

I find it interesting that people actually feel guilty or require some sort of subjective justification for TK'ing in this game. There is almost zero real penalty for TKing, outside of an intentional TK spree. I don't "grief" people but if I see anyone being an ftard, getting in my way while shooting, etc., I TK w/o thinking twice. I haven't been weapon locked once.
  19. crazyoldfart

Bad sundy placement can loose a battle quickly. Seen it many times and often thought it was done on purpose by a traitor.
  20. dough

1000% agree.