[Suggestion] Symbiotic healing

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by El Guappo, Mar 3, 2013.

1. El Guappo

The problem with healing in the more "intense" conflicts is that while you are trying to heal people you are also getting shot and you are trying to avoid dying, but you can't just point the heal tool at your self, so I think that the medic should have an armor set or some cert that makes it so when you heal an ally you also heal yourself at 50% - 100% speed. Relative to the speed of your current certification level on your heal tool and the certification level of the symbiotic heal.
    • Up x 1
  2. Arcanotechnician

I use my aura when I'm injured.
    • Up x 2
  3. DankFist

Pressing F is your friend. Get it? F? Friend?

hahahha
    haha
    ha..
    • Up x 2
  4. DuckSauce

Wait, are you serious?

This was a suit mod in beta. I used it all the time. Not sure why they took it out.
  5. Mefi

It was useful? I had tried it and hadn't noticed any difference.
    "Injured players, where are you? Hey, come on!.. Screw it, F!"
  6. DuckSauce

It would keep you alive when rezzing/healing in a big battle while frantically trying to dodge bullets. Regular big health boosts plus 100% revives meant you could usually raise squads under fire.

...Maybe that's why it was removed. XD
  7. Suroped

Doubt it. TTK is high and freshly revived are easy targets. It was removed because it is too similar to some other game, even the combination of HEAVY an MEDIC. By the way we already have HELMETS, COMPOSITE ARMOR and we will have SUPPLY CONTAINERS. WHAT"S IN THE BOX?! It's mo***rf**king nothing.
  8. DuckSauce

o_o

Don't drink and forum?
  9. JudgeDreddy

They probably took it out to make it an implant later on is my guess. As to the OP, F you