Premium Loyalty Level Broke - ETA on fix?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterChiefette, Mar 1, 2013.

1. MasterChiefette

I do not mean to keep bringing this up, but it seems that the premium Loyalty Level is broke - again. I also do not wish to sound evil by saying this, but what good does it do to have a premium subscription if this is always broken and the people that do subscribe are not getting the benefits we were promised for having a premium account?

Can we please get an ETA on when this will be fixed?
  2. KraggTheGrim

I see this come up every patch, does it really break every time they patch the game?
  3. MasterChiefette

Well it wasn't even working right until a few weeks ago. Then once they got it fixed the first time it broke with the first patch after it was fixed. Then it was fixed again and the patch before merges broke it again. So we've only had it work a few days of the total time it has actually worked.
  4. Robes

The short time i was on earlier mine was still fine.
  5. MasterChiefette

Are you sure, because mine hasn't worked since the last patch before the merges. Can anyone else verify if their Loyalty Level is still working?
  6. Compact

Mine is working backwards. I've had the Auraxium Loyalty level this week (haven't and can't check what it is today), when I should have the 2nd or 3rd level. It was the right level and did work up until maybe monday when it suddenly jumped up to the highest level.
  7. Robes

Just double check, sitting at exactly 25% (still my first month) so mine is working.
  8. Rusky

Mine seems to be working, though I didn't get the 500 SC for this month, anyone know when those are awarded ?
  9. IamSalvation

My one is still working, getting 35% +
  10. Isila

The display for it is broken, but the actual bonuses work properly. Check your XP boost down by your minimap and it'll tell you how much you're getting from your membership.
  11. Vastly

This.
  12. MasterChiefette

I just do not understand why this is constantly breaking though. Do they muck around with the coding of it or something before every patch?
  13. Sowahka

I bought myself up to max level right on launch day and now I'm sitting on copper level.