SO am I the only one not seeing all these "hackers?"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raichu, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Raichu

Or maybe Im so good I kill the hackers so I dont notice them, Or you are just so bad you think 95% of the pop is aim botting you.
    • Up x 2
  2. Oheck

I've seen two hackers since December. The report system I guarantee is flooded with false accusations, which make it that much more tedious for them to go through, if they still even go through them.

This guy is one of the obvious ones.
  3. Otleaz

I have seen 5 blatant hackers over my PS2 career. That isn't the problem, though.

The problem is that for every blatant hacker you see, there are 50 inconspicuous hackers.
  4. Jurav

I've been playing since November and I've seen maybe a total of six hackers. There were likely more, but only six that I can say were definately hacking. Some of those may even have been the same person on a different account.

It makes no difference if they are on my team or on another. They get reported either way.
  5. Cl1mh4224rd

I'm curious about this. How does one know when they've been the recipient of a headshot?
  6. Mishkel

I'm going to respond to this simply because maybe english isn't your native language... There are a few uses for the word ignorant. In the saying "ignorance is bliss" its in reference to being unaware of something. The same as when they say... ignorance of the law is not an excuse to break the law.

Ignorant as you have decided to say I implied things has an entirely different meaning.

Anyway... have a good day.
  7. Taiji

Noclip, flying and speedhack are obvious cheats. Aimbot only becomes obvious when they take down large groups, or instant perfect aim something that they couldn't see or hear (i.e behind them). People crying aimbot are usually just QQing or misunderstanding lag.
  8. Goretzu

Pay attention to your bar, if you really want to be sure video yourself and review it.

Also pay attention to them not any wasting bullets, as that is a give away too.

If you get it 3 times in a row from the same player then it's not lag, luck or skill, its almost certainly downtuned aim-bot cheating.
  9. phreec

The last month I've come across like 4 obvious cheaters and one suspicious one. Before that I never saw them, probably because back then I spent most of my time on other continents than The Crown. (Yes, it's its own little micro-continent).
  10. Aliasse

Old mc donald had some hackers EL O EL O EL...

*ur rant reminded me of this.
  11. Toshka

12. Ender

Look at dem headshots. He must be a truly skilled FPS veteran.
  13. Toshka

Not only this. 6 kills per min. One every 10 sec.
    And still online (2 1/2 hours), running around and killing. Grats. A new low on response time.
  14. CaptainCthulhu

I have not seen MANY hackers like everyone is claiming, but I do see one every once and a while. I think the people saying that they're ruining the game entirely are blowing things out of proportion...they're more of a nuisance than anything else, but I still don't want Sony taking a soft stance with them. Ban them permanently, and find ways to stop them from using new accounts.
  15. Shasbot

Rarely do I have a problem with hackers on briggs. I have only seen an obvious hacker 1 time in my 60 or so hours playing.
  16. vastaitku

I feel like I'm seeing more of them now. Fighting at a tech plant I saw a vanu waist deep in the ground and then when I respawned one of our guys was standing 30 feet above the ground. Seen a bunch of the latter, actually. I think I've only seen one aimbotter. Was riddling his back with bullets when he did a 180 turn mid-jump and headshotted me, all within a fraction of a second. The time it took for him to react to me shooting him in the back and pressing the "instant win" button matched exactly with that of an uncoordinated little **** who fails at video games, so I have evidence backing my accusation.
  17. MrLee.NO

Have not seen many so far, then I saw 2 today. warping all over the place.
  18. iller

You've missed spotting about 8000 of them in that frame time according SOE itself.
    Either that or you are trying to cover up their presence with this Diversionary thread ...