GU03 = February stuff on roadmap?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Levtech, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Cl1mh4224rd

Today's update was GU03. They may call the next one, with the February Roadmap stuff, GU04. Or... they might just call it a hotfix to screw with everyone. :)
    • Up x 1
  2. Ronin Oni

3. Highway_Star

Remember that the Janurary update actually landed in early Feb. So don't hold your breath guys - the schedule is already slipping and it's only just started.
  4. Cl1mh4224rd

I wish people would stop saying this like the update was delayed for an entire month. GU02 was scheduled for January 30 when it was announced. It only slipped by three days. Oh, the horror. :rolleyes:

Even at that, some of the things listed for GU02 were released in patches prior to GU02.
  5. Highway_Star

Still, the precedent has been set.
  6. Oreo202

You mean game update 4? Yes.
  7. Zarth

The game update 2 was a huge patch. I understand that.

Things like Accout wide unlocks are a big deal for me and a lot of other people who have spent money on the game. I need them asap. they are probably going through Q and A right now with the devs. So it's only a matter of days imo before it comes out.
  8. Cl1mh4224rd

Over several decades by many, many development studios...
  9. Highway_Star

Ooooooor, this studio over the last 6 months. I'm their biggest fanboy and even I know not to trust them too much.
  10. Aege

Well I suppose if we were going to get technical about this, anything new added to the game would be an "Upgrade", and anything being fixed would be an "Update".

Just saying.... ;)
  11. Crocobutt

It could've been called a BF0-something (BugFix01,02,03) or BF01-GU02, just to signify how large the update was and which game update it's been fixing up as well as sequence. Then again, it's just for reference, really, don't think it'd impact much. It's all about arbitrary numbers and letters. But as long as the game keeps getting fixed and improved, I'm fine with anything. :}
  12. Levtech

Oh, okay. Well I'm no longer confused but I cant wait. I really want to try out the VR training area.