Jaeger server down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Psikonomikal, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Psikonomikal

Seems like it just crashed out on at least a squad of TR guys, and it's still offline, even though the forums page says it's up. In-game menu for server selection says unavailable even though it says it still has population, too.
  2. PaperPlanes

It crashed for everyone. VS Jaeger here.
  3. Mendetus

Of course Jaeger crashed, VS was finally getting something done
  4. Gearlock

Yep. Says down for me. NC Jaeger.

Aaaaaand we have all 3.
  5. Shanther

No it's down. Was in the middle of a bio-lab fight and it crashed.
  6. Furio613

Yes it is down. gg.
  7. Bob Niac

Well yipee ki yay mother Russua,,, ugh.
  8. Tigrfury

yep was kicking some TR butt at Qaurts Ridge and it crashed...system couldnt handle all the Dead TR bodies
  9. Psikonomikal

Seems like it's back up guys.
  10. Junkieturtle

Yeah, the server felt bad for all the slaughter VS was dishing out. Kind of cute in a way, but not in the way where it's Saturday night and I want to play on the only character I have!! Suck it up TR and NC!
  11. P00FZER0

How longs a server normally down for when it crashes?
  12. Zerim

It looks back up.
  13. Jaeger TR Souvlaki

I did notice some abnormal stuttering and FPS drop a few moments before. I was at TI Alloys defending against a VS attack. Things were starting to get good, too.
  14. JavaBeanClass

Wouldn't it be great if they did another Saturday night update while everyone was trying to play. Then not even test it and let players deal with the bugs they created. Gonna go back to old reliable L4D2 if this keeps up. Now that was a sweet game, plus their servers don't crash!
  15. Furio613

Confirmed - I can get in now. That as the a torturous 5 mins!
  16. PaperPlanes

I haven't played L4D2 in a while, I can't believe the game will be 4 years old this Fall. If I'm going to go play anything I'll probably go back to Guild Wars 2 for a while.