The Jaeger Initiative- First Challenge Has Been Made!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Razzyman, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Tigrfury

WRNC -as RO on this form I have to say that WRNC has had a meeting yesterday..aka Thursday night and we have agreed to join the fight on Esimar so prepare for TRIPLE THREAT with another powerful NC OUTFIT ..but I feel this is gonna be a waste of ammo cuz TR & VS?? ..always no challenge when we fight..*sign*
    • Up x 1
  2. Razzyman

We stand here gentlemen. On the eve of the battle of Esamir. Many have pledged their forces to the battle already, but many more are still needed.

Brave souls of the Vanu Sovereignty, you claim your superior technology is the next step in the evolution of man, but can you prove it? Can it overcome the harsh cold of Esamir?

Loyal members of the Terran Republic, from the chaos of our tragic trip to the planet Auraxis you have forged order, structure. You say that it is this order that can save the people here. Can your structure save you from the bitter weather that ravages the plains of Esamir?

Allies of the New Conglomerate, you fight for your freedom, to shake off the chains of the Terran Republics oppression, and resist the brainwashing of the Vanu cult. Can you band together and fight united against slavery and death? Or will your hearts be as cold to each other as Esamirs winds are to your bodies?

Citizens of Auraxis, your destiny begins here, on the windswept plains of Esamir! Come, fight for your cause, claim victory for your empire!
    • Up x 3
  3. Captain Sandwich

I'll be there.

I'm going to resurrect so many people, you would think you were facing down an unstoppable army of the dead.
    • Up x 1
  4. Skullface360

We Vanu do not brainwash, we a educate and have no fear of the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we educate and do not fear the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we educate and fear not of the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we educate and embrace the future, we Vandu do not brainwash, we teach you to love the future, we Vanu do no brainwash, we make you love the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we teach the future to you, we Vanu do not brainwash, we tell you the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we are the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we are the future, we Vandu do not brainwash, we are the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we are the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we are the future, we Vanu do not brainwash, we are the future, we Vandu do not brainwash, we are the future, we Vanu, we Vanu, we Vanu, we Vanu, we Vanu, we Vanu, we Vanu, we Vanu... (needle off record)
    • Up x 2
  5. Timantium

I have plans this Saturday night, but I might break them and take the crown all to myself while everyone is squabbling over the ice box.
  6. Timantium

Aren't you the spidertank guy? Do you seriously play on Jaeger?
  7. Colt556

Yes. Your "seriously" makes me think you think magriders being alien magnet tanks is a bad idea.
  8. Razzyman

Love it Skullface. Keep it coming man.
  9. Timantium

***ATTENTION - INCOMING TRASHTALK - ATTENTION***

When the dawn rises on Sunday, blueberries and cherries all over Auraxis will wipe the tears from their eyes and do a web search to figure out how to remove the campy death animation that is burned into their screen as well as their hearts. Buy LCD losers, buy LCD.

Remember Jaeger's Fist.

***END TRANSMISSION***
  10. Captain Sandwich

inb4 they'll turn us into grape jam.
  11. Dimachaerus

[trashtalk]
    This is Comrade SpaceRebel of glorious NC armored forces with Phoenix Battalion. I bring vanguard tank to snows of Esamir, and much like in long lost Mother Russia, glorious battle will happen! Vanoob and Trashan tanks and sunderer vehicles will be my beetches, I have biggest gun, I kill all of you. After map is blue, I drink Vodka on pile of enemy tanks I kill, perhaps build monument, perhaps only use as urinal after drink too much! I even build pile of airplanes maybe! Use rocketspam fuel to cook good stew, yes? Have big fire no matter what!
    [/trashtalk]

In all honesty though, this is gonna be great. Hopefully there'll still be some fighting to do when I get off work. :(
  12. Jaeger TR player

AWESOME!
  13. Skullface360

LOL there are a few of us in BJTC that love talking with fake Russian accents from time to time. Good stuff. See you in the snow covered lands of Esamir as I roll my Sunderer over your face down toon. (oooooh no I didn't!)
  14. Dimachaerus

You do not have the understanding of this. I am having BEEGEST, GUN! With GUN I shoot you, from across snowfield. You will not roll over anything except for to die. I have one-hundred-fifty-millimeters of forincate you! My gunner, Comrade FistfullofSmurf, he also have BIG GUN! He shoot you as well with missile made in tradition of best Russian weaponry. Not so fancy as maybe your silly laser guns, or Trashan mini-gun, but in bigger boom, it is king! He is with it good enough to take head (is not only take head, is taking whole body, but hit head first!) from sniper at distance of many hundreds of meter! You will not get close!

I use your Sunderer to start urinal monument. This honor I give to you.

Yeah, I'm apparently pretty good at being a fake russian, blows peoples mind on voice comms.
  15. Kylesal18

Love that there is no hate, downplaying, or insulting going on here! Hope this goes really well for all sides and that we hit the pop cap! Also, what time do you want to start on Saturday? Would like to see all the outfits on at the same time and not just ghost-capping because the large outfits are waiting till prime-time etc. Good luck to all! Love the idea and hope this goes well, smoothly, and have thousands of players!

Kyle
  16. Razzyman

Start time is going to tentatively set at 8pm Est. Stay tuned for more details. And if you haven't got an invite yet Kyle keep an eye out for me. I was doing assault squad training last night and wasn't paying much attention to chat, sorry if I missed you.
  17. Kylesal18

Sounds good. Didn't see a start time on here and was wondering when to show up. Haven't sent you one because I keep forgetting.

Kyle
  18. Basileus

muahahaha TRAF's AIRCON looks forward to having all these VS and NC to keep our Hellfire's warm! Looking forward to seeing all the vanguard and magrider parts all over the icebox! Why be a part of the losing battle? You still have 26 hours to create a TR soldier and experience greatness! We will not be taking any prisoners! We will not stop shooting even if you are running for your life! Prepare to be frozen corpses NC and VS!
    • Up x 1
  19. Sieve

We'll be sure to keep Esamir a nice shade of purple between all the blue and red blood we'll spill.

And I hope AIRCON likes waiting on their timers
  20. redsteven

We are the VS, and we do not fear your greater numbers.

(Right, guys? right??)
    • Up x 2