[Suggestion] Reaver massively overpowered

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ArgonTitan, Feb 12, 2013.

1. ArgonTitan

As I'm interested in a balanced game, please open a thread about the Prowler. I think its OP compared to the Magrider but not to the Vanguard. But as I said, I hope that there are intelligent NC players, who are able to read the thread title which is NOT about the Prowler. I don't want to see the Reaver nerfed to death, as I said IMO it was too weak before the patch. Its just too powerful now compared to the other ESF's especially to the Scythe.

The topic is the Reaver and the other ESF's. Thanks.
  2. Sinoby

I will try to provide a normal reply from NC. The reaver did feel different after game update, but later I found out that it was because of the sensetivity changes. My performance in the ESF hasn't really changed in dogfighting, but the ground is seriously OP now (reference to death from slightest hit against surfaces). And debris is freaking killer too.
  3. Jake the Dog

• Up x 1
  4. Jake the Dog

You probably didn't read peacemakers post did you?
    People learned to fly the brick with wings and a shotgun
  5. Grotpar

Prowler massively overpowered.
  6. Jake the Dog

When you see something overpowered I still see the same old target.
  7. Leer

lol at topic. they had no changes at all.
  8. ArgonTitan

First of all thank you sinoby. =)
    I'm actually experiencing the same problem with ground units as the lock on rockets are hitting the ESF's much better. I think a good idea would be to decrease the flair timer for 5secs or so.
    Maybe the Reaver just appears to be stronger because the Rotary is now much more a close quarters weapon, which makes the ESF with the best thruster handling/turning speed, which clearly is the Reaver, the strongest.
  9. Nextic

NC was underpowered and easy and you got used to it. Now that they are balanced you have to use skill to kill them and your not used to it.

Give it a week to adjust to not being easy mode anymore.
  10. Sworaven

Reaver is fine!
  11. JaxsonFive

...and that's how you can create time travel in 5 years...OH hey Randalthorr! How was work?
  12. Durron

13. shakkar

best joke today.

i fly all of them ... and for me personal the mosquito is by far the best ..
    i do much better with the mosquito then with the reaver or the scythe ..

but i have to say, and i really think that... if you become better as a pilot ... the difference between the three becomes smaller..
    • Up x 1
  14. Leo Di Caprio

Nc pilots have always been overpowered, you should see what they do playing other ESF.
  15. Leo Di Caprio

Are you from the future?
  16. NameForForum

I LAUGHED SO MUCH, THANKS REALLY THANKS! :D
  17. NameForForum

I can say only yes! to this post.
    I fly all ESFs too and can say that the reaver is the worst of them.
    The people who fly very good with the reaver are skilled.

Test it yourself, take a friend who is neutral and let him fly every esf.
    He will definitly says that the mosquito or the scythe is good but never to the reaver.
  18. SNAFUS

Have to say I don't feel the Reaver is OP at the moment. It has some strengths to it but its weaknesses are larger in my opinion. And to be honest I have been killing a hell of a lot more lately but that may be due to the 666th just zerging us with air.
  19. rickampf

I never have problem to destroy reavers with my mossie. Our esf are very fast and agile, the poor reaver is a brick.

BUT NC SCATT/HACK MAX ARE OP AS HELL!