☞ How to Clear Camping Scatmaxes and Base Breach Commando Style

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Rusky

Enjoyed the video but I have to mirror some claims that you wouldn't not be quite as effective using this playstyle with a SAW or any NC LMG I think.

Generally shooting while strafe-jumping is a big no-no for most NC weapons..

Entertaining though, lots of action, would watch again :D
  2. s0jooman

Hmm I might have to give them a try...although I think it would be hard to land one successfully
  3. Leichow

Attachments used?
  4. shakkar

wohoo, a bunny hopping guy who is playing tr.
    tell me more...
    • Up x 1
  5. Curse_Gamerkin

I was waiting for a moment that was amazing, alot of it was what happens on a normal day for any heavy.
    • Up x 1
  6. ChironV

One does not simply walk into Mordor...
    You massage the spacebar. ;)
  7. s0jooman

extended mag for t16 for CQC and adv forgrip for long range combat
  8. Leichow

well played sir.
  9. RamataKahn

You are joking right???
  10. Achmed20

kudos for you!
    awesome gameplay there.
  11. Achmed20

it actualy is. just no CQC.
    i use to think just like you but that thing is a monster. jsut like the ACX-11 and the saw has 100 shots instead of 20 oO
    its just really really awefull in CQC
  12. s0jooman

thanks and yea for CQC best use a shotgun but for mid/long range which is what Almost all infantry fights are than thats why it is the best
  13. Raichu

I delclare this video badass
  14. s0jooman

thats what tanks are for...and engie turrets righhht???-_-
  15. s0jooman

if massaging gets you not killed by enemy fire why not? lol
  16. s0jooman

17. TeknoBug

I like that music, the graphics settings in that video makes the game look good, the video was fun to watch, thumbs up from me. What's the system you play on?
    Grab the EM6.
  18. Weylin

Man, so much luck, I wish I could jump into the middle of 10 people and be completely ignored like that.

It has happened a few times, but more often than not there's invariably someone there to 2hK me with a shotgun before my feet hit the ground. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  19. s0jooman

Not luck. It is called positioning and strategy. With Light Assault its even easier to get the jump on big groups. With the HA its about rushing and the Suprise IN YOUR FACE factor. I'll admit I have failed lots of times but there is a time when you get that perfect moment and you will hit that jackpot:) goodluck!
  20. s0jooman

My pc isnt very exceptional. I play on the loweest setttings for max FPS and leave the 2 graphical options on HIGH.