Malevolents of Xibalba [MoX]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Arch, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Arch

[IMG]
    MoX are looking for loyal soldiers to join them in the fight to restore law and order to Auraxis by defeating the terrorists of the New Conglomerate and the xenophiles of the Vanu Sovereignty. We are currently actively recruiting members, and are looking to increase our active numbers to platoon level.

Our role.
    We are primarily a Spec-Ops outfit but we also roll armour and air support when required, and teamwork is our highest priority. We work behind the scenes re-securing facilities and dropping in behind enemy lines to take out strategic targets, or preparing the way for the main TR force. We are not glory hunters and we fight the battles that need to be fought to bring Auraxis under back under Terran control

What we require from you:
    • Be a team player, no lone wolves or K/D pads in MoX
    • Install Teamspeak3 for voice coms, a mic is advised but not essential.
    • 18 years of age or over.
    • Listen to and follow orders.
    • Willing to take one for the team or make a suicide run if necessary.
    • Work as a unit. We fight together and we die together, MoX for life!
    What we can offer you:
    • A friendly and mature outfit to enjoy playing along side, with a good sense of humor
    • Strategic and tactical game play, we out think and out fight our enemies
    • A vast amount of experience to draw on for advice on tactics and rolls.
    • The opportunity to work with and in support of the top outfits on Miller
    About MoX as a guild.

MoX have a long gaming history dating back to Ultima Online, on through DAoC, WoW, City of Heroes, LOTRO and original Planetside where MoX fought on the Werner server. We have a large and active forum community on our own private server, with members from all over Europe and a few members from more distant countries. We use English as our primary language for communication due to so many different nationalities in the guild.

We are proud of our outfit and its history and so we take the game seriously and expect orders to be listened to, but we are a friendly bunch and we also make sure we have fun at the same time. We have weekly training nights, and weekly operations where we expect everyone to try to be available and turn up. That said we all know that real life comes first so no one will be removed for not turning up, but you must at least be active in game.

Anyone is eligible to join MoX as we place no restrictions other than minimum age. We are not elitist in anyway and our experienced members are always willing to help newer members, and answer even the most stupid questions... at least once anyway! We place teamwork and fair play above all else and we always strive to work as a unit. Anyone proven to be cheating will be immediately removed from the in game outfit and MoX as a guild permanently.
    Hope to see you on the fields of Auraxis soon.
    Archy

[IMG]

If you are interested in joining MoX, or learning more about us,
    visit our forums at www.moxguild.com
    or contact Archy, PirateCat, or Plastix in game.
  2. Arch

MoX holds its training nights on Tuesdays. If you want to experience a little of how we play send a tell to either Archy, Ch1pz, Fallen or Doogle, and join in.
  3. Arch

MoX has had another successful evening with the TR Miller Alliance, taking and securing designated targets and providing support fire for GOON and OCB from the hills on Indar. All in all an excellent nights work and the TR can proudly state that we have held all 3 continents for close to 24 hours now and are throwing back both the NC and VS on all fronts.

If you are interested in joining MoX, leave a message, send a tell in game or come visit us at www.moxguild.com

Archy
  4. FallenEncore

Recruitment still on going, if you think were for you get in contact with Fallen, archy, or chip ingame or contact us on our forums
  5. Arch

We are opening our normally private squads to public recruitment. If you join one of our squads please follow orders, and waypoints.
  6. Weirdkitten

My old outfit from before I saw the light and embraced freedom cannot stay on the second page :p
  7. Arch

True freedom can only come through Strength and Unity. Freedom to do as your corporate masters please is no freedom, its a plutocracy, not true democracy like Terran Republic. Return to us brother and you shall be welcomed, do not and you shall be brought to justice at the end of a gun!.

Now come on own up, what was your previous name ;)
  8. FallenEncore

so we can sentence you to death for Defecting.... ;)
  9. Epoch/Eep

Man, What a pleasure it was fighting you lot tonight.

Heard lots of "wtf are those sundies doing!" going on and everyone being ordered to gank Doogles death bus :) Awesome.

Glad to see MoX out in good numbers and making an impact.
    Good to see TM is back too :)

Cya out there.
    Btw, Jack is back! rarrr :)
  10. Arch

Hey Epoch/Eep/Traitor! :p

Doogles cert bus is legendary, everyone wants to ride in it!

See you wasp guys about a fair bit, usually good fights, such a shame your fighting on the wrong side ;-)
  11. Epoch/Eep

Aye it was hard mode for a while.

Jack is back now though!
  12. Mpain

Ep you shot me, and thats not nice, I let you live ... still can't belive you turn on us after so many years.
  13. Epoch/Eep

i dont want to sour this thread so i wont do any explanations.

Was great seeing you about anyhoo :)
  14. Arch

Took out a full Wasp bang bus the other night in doogles Lib, and we were so busy giggling and trying to spot your name that we didnt notice the WASP reaver come in a take us out while repairing, which made us laugh all the harder.

Enjoy our fights with you guys, much fun on both sides.
  15. Epoch/Eep

hehe

i actually saw you in the air but logged about 30 seconds b4 i heard what happend on skype :p

My daughter saved me again! Shes like having my own ECM :p
  16. Weirdkitten

I was in that bus. I don't like you anymore :p
  17. Exigo

18. Pirate Cat

Ramming Speed!
  19. FallenEncore

Have had a good influx of new players lately, if your new and want a mature outfit come apply at Moxguild.com
  20. Exigo