SOE, where is THIS Planetside 2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by treeHamster, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Timeraider

Wow... pilots of vehicles showing up? God.. if ps2 actually did that it would be god-like. And probably really sad for pilots :D

at the other hand.. it would be nice to counter as it is now.. vehicleside 2 :p
  2. siiix

thats a leaked footage of planetside3

it only runs on computers that haven't built yet for general public

minimum requirement:

10Ghtz 8 core CPU
    64 gb ram
    nvidia GXP10 DX13 with 16GB ram
    1Gbit both directional internet
    windows12 or android pc 7

beta starts 2022
  3. Lafladitu

kinda look like this very old base somewhat

[IMG]
  4. Lazaruz

At least the trailer explains why there are so many gaping holes in the walls of Amp Stations.
    • Up x 1
  5. Eleo

"Not actual gameplay"
  6. JaxsonFive

Looks like you need to play LA more.
  7. GamerOS

It sounds to me like something of X-RAY Dog or 2 steps from hell, probably the first one.
    They make a lot of 'trailer music', I think there are some other producers out there but I don't recall those.

Wouldn't be able to name the song tough.
  8. Pikachu

You really think gameplay will ever match cinematics? They take all the most dramatic things they can think of and put it perfectly together. Those things only happens in moves, now when humans interact in real time stuff.
  9. wowie

We already have that in our PS2. Notice how the 5 solo-play infiltrators kill the guy but don't even bother touching the beacon 5 feet away from him because they want to prolong the battle/farm as long as possible rather than play the objective?
    • Up x 1
  10. Gumbo

That's from Planetside The Movie.

They could easily make a film from Planetside. A CGI film. I would see it.
  11. Phyr

A film of the lore upto the current war practically writes itself, and would be a huge advertisement.
  12. MasterCheef

Would anyone be interested in a single player Planetside game? I think i would, as long as it was done well. It would be the only way to have gameplay match that clip.
  13. 13lackCats

"NOT ACTUAL GAMEPLAY"
  14. Phyr

BF3 campaign. Don't know what it is? Exactly.
  15. RasFW

This is actually what an average play-session looks like for me. I only play on Super-Ultra-Mega-Extreme graphics. I'm wondering how you got my "lets try NC night" clip before I was done editing.
    • Up x 1
  16. Jurav

I love this trailer, even if it is not like actual game play. I would LOVE to be able to shoot through a cockpit windshield and to carry four or five C-4's, But somehow, I dont think that will happen.

At least the Magrider spam at the end is spot on. ;)
  17. Inzababa

totally, I'd be like "man I can't wait for this game to come out !

-_-