[TR] LF Outfit focused on air/sundy squads

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by McCainSmaashh, Feb 9, 2013.

1. McCainSmaashh

Greetings. I am looking to make my TR alt my main and want to join an outfit that is familiar with the type of gameplay I am used to.

Typically flying galaxies, libs, sundies, etc. I am lvling up and grinding out certs to upgrade my vehicles as well. I am a really good gunner with both bulldog, walkers, daltons,etc.

I play during primetime EST mostly. Have a microphone as well.
  2. Borokov

Hey Smash, EdgeGamers Org (EGO) are recruiting, we are organized and very friendly.
    Please proceed to post an Application on our website: www.edge-gamers.com
    We have a platoon up almost 24/7, pretty much active.
    Thanks in advance,
    Borokov.
  3. Synmetric

Depending on what you're looking for, TAW.net is the best or worse. Some gamers disagree with our family-friendly environment. Many thrive because of it. If you're looking for an established and coordinated outfit, TAW.net has a lot to offer.

We use Teamspeak 3 for communication and coordinate 30-50 people at least twice each week, spreading units between infantry, air, and armor. Look for a squad labeled TAW.net, we'll invite you to TS3, and you can see if TAW is right for you.
  4. RedOak

Hey McCainSmaashh,

First off very funny name, I like it. Now for your question. We run standard with an air squad with a mix of libs and mosquitos during operations as well as anti-air which is nearly always inside a sunderer. If you havent found your right fit you are welcome to drop by and chat/play with us. I'd like to go into more details to see if we are exactly what you want.

Outside of that I know the 17th air run by Hambone is strictly air but I do not know if their recruitment is open or not.

Good luck finding your right fit!
  5. Tshapedvisor

RedOak says it best Imperial reach would love to have another great pilot/driver in our outfit. Hope you jump in a squad or in our TeamSpeak one night.
  6. cgudemon26