Smarten up TR, Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Duff_Chimp, Feb 4, 2013.

1. IMTasty

You really told him there Raap, 3 times, talk about dedication and putting your heart and soul into your arguments. :D
  2. Raap

The forum gave me a "took too long to respond" error and wouldn't load any other pages for about a minute. When it worked again, I apparantly posted 3 times. :confused:
  3. IMTasty

Excuses excuses, no need to be shy. I admire your dedication, you are a true TR. No kill like an overkill.
  4. IMTasty

Kids kids, this thread is for whining about TR outfits. Make your own thread for whining about NC outfits while trying to prove which one is better at a video game without a goal or a price.
  5. MinorDetail

Is it possible for NC to whine and dine on TR outfits? xD
  6. IMTasty

Go ahead, don't think you will find anything who would whine about TR outfits. We are exemplary well behaved gentlemen. Also it's well known that both NC and VS love us, they are just too shy and proud to admit that they just want to lie in our loving arms.

So tell me, do you have any single complaint or do you agree with me that the Miller TR are the best and nicest people on any server and that you feel guilty every time you attack us?

:p
  7. MinorDetail

I agree that the TR are the best to shoot at! Such easy target practice for when we have a real fight against the VS! :p
  8. shakkar

everytime when fighting tr its like a chicken run...or a red stampede...reminds me of the film "starshiptroopers" - damn red bugs..
    and the only thing i cry for all the time is ammunition.

so many of them, so many...and they keep on coming and dying.
  9. IMTasty

Okay, both of you, shhhh, SILENCE CRETIN! Now you were supposed to trash talk TR outfits, not our dearest cannon fodder who we take great care in raising.

Now, BRTD is obviously off limit since we are perfect. Now feel free to trash talk all the others. :D

And obviously the reason there are so many off us is because not even most of the silly peasants fall victim to corporate lies. Only the truly mud digging peasants do. Like you two. Silly silly NC/VS.
  10. MinorDetail

Where was BRTD when the NC capped Esamir today? Ran along with some outfit's, they were highly organised and wrecked the VS and the TR!
  11. SharpeShooter

D0tz0r is not the leader of BRTD lol not even close! again you fail in all your facts! Mythx does the most platoon leading and has done since the launch of the game, again if you actually played with BRTD you would know this. You sir are a moron and I pity the next outfit that accepts your application!

and by looking at you on planetside universe "killing is your business"? HAHAHAHA! You should be on stage!
  12. IMTasty

I don't know! Atm I can't play because I am waiting for new thermal paste+heat sink to arrive! That's why I spent so much time on the forum! :(

They were probably hanging out with the cool kids! Far away from Esamir! Away from smelly peons like you! LIKE YOU! :p

After Saturday we no longer associate with smelly NC. No no, we prefer the VS now.

Nah, but we don't really do any special ops during Sundays, just the daily platoon being wherever it felt like being, and since I've not been on I've no clue where that was. Except that it was far away from you! Smelly bastards.

Goodnight. :p
  13. Dotz0r

Right

After being spammed on leader chat by bombardiers friend homicide about BRTD working with wasp and apparently "someone admitting to it" having read this entire topic i can find no evidence. (So please, don't spam me in chat - apology@TR on leader chat when this happened)

Yes, i replied - so? was not personal, but it (to me, from my perspective) a slight dig at BRTD and anyone with any sort of loyalty would think the same.

Yes, i agree - to an extent small squads can be more effective... at disruption etc. But half the time on this game u can not beat a force without force. Btw, im not 100% why u were kicked, if was probably just a case of "has he been on mumble alately / idk who he is / never heard of him" Nothing personal but we do clear outs of people to try and get a good idea of numbers.

One thing i will say, BRTD do make mistakes - especially on clear outs and we know people have lives and we want people to put life first over the game - why did you not post on the forum / mumble "why was i kicked etc etc"

But if the outfit is not for u, its not for u. We are not elitist, and yeah we may not be that "playing halo on a sofa etc etc" "fun" enviroment. We are organised, we are big we keep comms clear so we can organize the masses and it takes time. We are not a small "core group of players" we are big enough to mix match and have a good turn over rate, constant new blood but in the end we get **** done we make our own fun, we might not be the best, but we are deffo not the worst. A big outfit... in a way is slow. For us we try not to become a zerg fit. Even if outsiders think numbers = zerg.

The only things i have learned from this topic is :

NC infighting - seriously save some for us (WASP and conz just hold hands and run into TR fire)
    And im apparently the leader of BRTD.................

well....that escalated quickly........

P.S i dont think anyone "quakes" in their boots when they hear <insert outfit here> but when we see WASP we know its going to get fun and intense, when we see Conz we know its going to be a fun, but one hell of a grind. It is a game, enjoy it.
    But it is nice to see TR don't have that "infighting" - even if their is still some "history" between outfits/people dating back from ps1.
  14. KMKZHomicide

Proof i'm sure if you read it all correctly you could find some evidence it's nice to see you managed to figure out i'm bombardiers friend +1 cookie for BRTD
  15. KMKZHomicide

And i wouldn't say 'spammed' if you are actually confused what spam is let me help 'Send the same message indiscriminately to large numbers of recipients on the internet'

Seeya next battle

Good joke^^^
  16. KMKZHomicide

'D0tz0r is not the leader of BRTD lol not even close! again you fail in all your facts! Mythx does the most platoon leading and has done since the launch of the game, again if you actually played with BRTD you would know this. You sir are a ***** and I pity the next outfit that accepts your application!' i wouldn't want him to be a leader hes BAD enough said
  17. LordMondando

As someone who regularly fights again BRTD. I'm calling ******** on this.

Other TR outfits I particularly Rate, TCOR and MM (the latter did one of the finest max crashes i've ever seen.. then strangely denied they'd did a max crash, language barrier I guess).

TR were owning for weeks, largely because these units got their **** together quick. Issue is now, that VS (from the outside apparently largely revolving around DWG and DIG) have really got their **** together.

Where as there appears to have been an explosion of Small TR units (in other sides to an extent as well, but I see so many combos of letters above the red people im murdering now i've completely lost track) and well , organizationally thats just more difficult.

NC likewise, are making efforts to better organize. In that light I think a little bit more respect and a little bit of moving on from things that have happened is necessary. We've been kicking *** past few days. Catty infighting is a retrograde step.

Anyway. I will say this unequivocally. Anyone who lambasts a side for 'not getting their act together' and yet has nothing to do with effects to improve inter-outfit cooperation and joint ops. Well.. whatever trevor.
  18. SharpeShooter

Your lack of grammar hurts my eyes! please stop posting.
  19. Dotz0r

@lordmondando

Yea, i agree - there has been an explosion of smaller TR outfits (probably people moving from other factios/servers) but who knows, initially TR as a faction did quite well, even the formation of the TRA helped TR get our **** together and become somewhat more efficient (to the extent of not having outfits all surge towards the same outpost etc) but with all these new outfits its pretty much (for the TRA) a lot more smaller percentage of the entire TR faction - even if it encompases some of the more well-known outfits on TR. The plans of say 5-6 outfits working together on coms and the rest of the faction "soloing" on their own does have its benefits / bad points. Imho when we had our first "TRA OP" it was pretty much 80% of the faction - now probably considerably less.

I have seen this NCTO thrown around a lot, have not been quite too sure what it was... maybe i should execute my spies...but in all seriousness NC are doing better in our old home then they ever did in the current VS warpgate. VS having experience fighting down there and it still being pretty new to TR (never really seen leopard nursery etc) - and that "canyon" behind lost end... been loving the sneaky gal assaults via it....
  20. Dotz0r

edit : forum made a double post