[BUG] No hit recognition?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Themagikz, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Themagikz

Every time I go to reload from an ammo pack, every shot I fire there-after or even upon changes classes at random intervals, my hits do not register. No, I am not lagging at all, and I've run through all the checks on that consider I run a networking service, so please spare me the lecture. Never had this problem until the hotfix on 2/06/13. Now please, as a sniper, this is ridiculously heart-breaking and is a true game-breaker for me. I haven't heard anyone else complain about hits not being recognized by the server. I love picking people off at the crown, but when my shots hit on my screen right in their head or in there body more than 5 times, they live. I cant shoot anyone at that point. I even had a liberator, I had to despawn and spawn a new one because my tank buster would not register hits. Please I seriously doubt I'm the only one experiencing this issue.
  2. Dittilderann

3. Niian

You're not the only one, it seems to be a common problem with a lot of forum members. Its actually the reason I've been unable to play since the 2/2 hot fix.
  4. SgtSomeone

Happened to me tonight, but I was able to reload from ammo packs just fine. Seemed to happen right after I unlocked a weapons trial.
  5. Bruiserdog

Are you sure your doing any damage? I noticed while playing engineer earlier, I was playing couple hours and then no damage output. Relogging seems to fix it, but still annoying since you are in middle of a battle and have to start again at warpgate to get to your platoon.
  6. FeiXue

Of course you aren't but we have been reporting this since Beta so one would assume they've got the message by now ;) For me, before U2 I would get periods when hit reg took a break and people survived dozen of shots but there would also be periods when it worked very well. Since the update it's a constant lottery. It could be a feature though; introducing RPG elements.
  7. SShocK

I am also having this problem. After about 15 minutes of playing my game will desynch and hits will no longer register, tanks start sliding weird, players will be warping and rubberbanding all over.
    Basicly the game is completely unplayable then. Restarting the game helps for another 15 to 20 minutes.
    Never had this problem before GU2.
  8. hydropocalypse

oh no, i've totally been having this but we had bad storms right at gu02 so i assumed it was my internet as it has been terrible ever since. ive also noticed my comms programme may drop and my adsl light on my router will flicker hard out when everything desyncs, could it be a network problem?
    does this happen on all servers?
    dosent BRIGGS run on overpriced 3rd world internets just like my house?

frustrating having to restart all the time, sometimes with instant action still cooling off from the last time
  9. Asimplicity

Having the same problem...Things going fine and after 10-12 kills my bullets just stop registering...apparently it happens all the time. Needs fixed!