congrats! you are now invisiable to INV scopes ^^

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Achmed20, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Achmed20

either that or its a bug for me but i cant see you guys with INV scopes anymore.
    also, i fianly having fun playing my infil aggain with the SMG.

just my 2 cents

edit: "invisible" now idea why i spelled it wrong in the title ...
  2. Kociboss

Yup, can't see infiltrators anymore in NV. Either vehicle NV or rifle NV.

Still usefull scope though - You can slide around with it/bunny hop and retain 100% accuracy.
  3. LordTankT9

You NC guys have a great rifles, why the hell you play with the SMG? :) It would make sense for an LA.
  4. SGTTEMPEST

So not really an IRNV scope anymore :/ Didn't really think this was a bug and wasn't really an advantage. All infils should just burn up now since heat is apparently trapped within the cloak >.< No heat dissipation for you.
  5. m44v

This wasn't in the patch notes and I saw a thread where NV scopes worked in low settings but not in higher. So I would bet is a bug.
  6. Rhumald

it's not Infra NV, you're still visible to that, which is only equip-able on vehicles, and costs a lot of certs.

what you are invisible to is the HS/NV which is only supposed to increase the contrast of things around you (not what it does in effect but...), not necessarily make things glowy targets, so it only makes sense that a see through object wouldn't have it's contrast affected.

edit: had to double check in game, WIKI needs an update, it is called HS/NV.
  7. VelcroPudding

lower your video settings and you will see infiltrators plain as day
  8. drNovikov

Simply, IRNV is not needed to see infiltrators anymore. They are ridiculously visible now. Keep whining about bad bad infiltrators, brainless btches, maybe they will take or sniper rifles or make them require 4 headshots to kill brainless whiners.
  9. NUKABAZOOKA

10. ArcMinuteLight

Can't be seen in the IR scope but WE LIGHT UP LIKE A LIGHT-BULB ON LOW SETTINGS WOOOOOOOOOOOO SO FREAKING FIXED HUH? I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO THANK SOE FOR MAKING THE INFILTRATOR BETTER, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE BEST WAY TO STEALTH IS TO BE SEEN AS IF IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!
  11. MamboJambo23

ArcMinuteLight has a point. :)
    But all in alll, I don't care. Most people could see us before while cloaked too. I know this is worse, but ahh, wth.
  12. RobotNinja

13. Village

You obviously know nothing about the electromagnetic spectrum and the huge difference between short wave infrared and thermal infrared. The thermal 200 cert for vehicles should reveal infiltrators and apparently it does
  14. icesail

15. Obie

Except you don't even need IR scopes to -easily- see Infiltrators now. :)