Hotfix - that was quick!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tigga, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Llaf

Is the hotfix why I'm getting an error when I try to start the game? Didn't realize they were doing it until just now but normally when there is downtime the play button is disabled.
  2. {joer

Funny thing is that it would actually make anchor aka suicide mode worth it.
  3. Daioh

+1 for you

i swear to god this place is full of whiny ******* who think its all fun and games to develope this game
    • Up x 3
  4. forkyar

I agree,i just want my steady fps back in all areas of the game and I have a pc very close to high end,fps drop is horrible I get horrible lag,horrible fps,fps is the bloodline in planetside.
  5. Sinist

I love how they tell us what the hotfix is aiming to hotfix.

There a lot of outstanding issues and I have not logged in all day because of them. Should I be expecting to want to play again?
  6. Goodkat

Then they need to hire more developers. *raises hand* :)
  7. FireKetchup

I don't really care that SOE is mismanaged to a point where it was necessary for people to work on the weekend (lots of people do btw). Bottom line, I'm paying for a product that is not being delivered whole so I, and others, have a right to be upset.
  8. Daioh

we will see how many they get, and when people start ******** about other things we can assume they fix that problem.
  9. fish998

Oh is that what those crazy orange trails I'm seeing everywhere are? The warpgate was full of them.
  10. Daioh

your not buying a product, your buying a currency that is used to buy a product. those points have no real world value, its like tokens at a arcade

so stop complaining.
  11. xMihr

I've seen an anchored prowler shoot so quickly it reversed time and saved Lois Lane.
  12. ZardozSpeaksToForums

Yes, people seem to think it is HILARIOUS. Obviously, it must be.
  13. DeltaBlackWater

they should fix the medical kit bug already. i dont know why they havent acknowledged that yet.
  14. ikillyou1990

In Mani Biolab people can shoot in and out of the SCU sheild, not sure if any other biolabs are like this.
  15. treeHamster

I worked Saturdays when I was a software engineer intern during my first year of grad school. The only reason I don't work on Saturdays and Sunday's now is because the stock market just isn't open those days or I'd work 7 days a week every week. Then again, my job is more like a game than a job which is why I like it.
  16. square

it's great for aircraft, but I can't seem to hit ground vehicles unless the terrain is completely flat or the vehicle isn't moving
  17. turtlestation

Bugs I hope that are fixed:

- medical kits not able to resupply with the button
    - MAX bursters shooting lasers

The warpgate laser show/raves were fun for about 5 minutes but then got really old with the rampant crashing.
  18. FireKetchup

Dafuq? While that might have some relevance in a legal context, I fail to see how it was relevant in any way to what I said. I'm a paying customer being delivered a shoddy product. If it weren't for me and others who put money into the game, those developers you guys love so much wouldn't even have the jobs you champion them for sort-of-doing. Understand now?
    • Up x 1
  19. Zuleyus

I vote for this person to get a $20 SC card for posting the best post I've recently seen on this forum. Not joking.
  20. Keiichi25

You do realize... You don't HAVE to pay in order to play this game... You are paying to help them keep it going and improving it. Personally, I like Planetside and their attempts, albeit some of it still needing work, on Planetside 2.

Unfortunately, you and many like you, may not have the skills, the knowledge, or even experience of programming. Nor do I, in most respects, but the expectation of a mostly Free 2 Play game with voluntary funding from the players is still not == right to have YOUR expectations to be the driving goal.

I will admit, I put money into this game to play with some of the weapons before my battle rank, but to be honest, I don't believe my money gives me the right to think that I have 100% "control' over some of these things. I will voice my concerns or my opinions against others, but never, will I expect my word to be the defining moment.
    • Up x 1