Thanks for Game patch 2. Money going else where

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheMerc, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMerc

2. Bravix

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that he worked in a multi-million dollar "industry."
  3. Zecthans

Um. Win. Heres mine.

• Up x 2
  4. Erik

Awwwwwwww, how cute is this little guy!!!
  5. Zan_Aus

I don't know why they are paying you $500 an hour if that is the extent of your communication skills.
  6. Skadi

Only thing i read/watched in this thread.
    • Up x 1
  7. Flix

1. Nice math...so you could be payed while playing the game...rofl.
    2. IF you would be worth ANY money you wouldnt write that in the forum but to the devs/higsby.
    YOU failed.
  8. Vertabrae

It cracks me up. You catch them in the lie, and they try to keep it going. Seriously, you got caught, hang your head in shame, and quit posting. A couple of days nobody will even remember this post and you can move on.

Just fyi though. If your going to lie about what you do for a living, especially if your going to say your a hotshot money maker with an awesome job, you really should check what your writing.

You look dumb as can be writing about your high end job when you can't spell, can't put together a decent sentence, can't add. On that note, you said "I'll retain my other contracts if i do not help you". You really need to learn what retain means.

Here is the definition just for future use
    to keep possession of.

I find it extremely unlikely that your mega huge contracts would leave the company you work for simply because you helped SOE out for any reason. Sigh.....high level project coordinator huh? You lack the basic skills I learned in 2nd grade. Do yourself a favor, quit while you are......well you are already behind. So quit before you get so far behind that you fall off the map.

Since you will hopefully take my advice, just remember this. I like my Burger King Whopper with extra mayo, no pickles. Large fries, and a Dr. Pepper. Make sure you get it right, and I'll give you a dollar towards your college fund so you can get a real education. Now stop posting and go get my Whopper. NOW!!
    2: to hold secure or intact
  9. Incinerage

On the internet, everyone is a millionaire driving a sports car, ******* a trophy wife and playing a free game.

The internet: It's a magical place
    • Up x 1
  10. {joer

In all fairness I've seen some postings of Marc Cuban, and that guy would fit in fine here. I don't mean that as a complement.
  11. Dusty Lens

I've taken it a step further. I am a sports car.
  12. SOE-MOD-19

This thread has gone off the rails like some sort of crazy train. Locked it up.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.