Game is now unplayable.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BlackDove, Feb 2, 2013.

1. BlackDove

I guess a lot of people are having this issue since the 4.5GB patch.

The game lags now, and I used to be able to run it smoothly on maximum settings, usually at my VSync. I finished patching it, logged in, played for a few minutes and logged out because I was getting about 10fps at times.

My specifications are i5 2320 with 16GB DDR3 and a GTX 660Ti.

I don't know how a 4.5GB patch can be released that affects so many users, without it being detected before it's released.
    • Up x 5
  2. Pr3d4d0r

Me too...
    I'm getting 60 to 10 FPS all the times!
    BTW I'm using a HD 6870
    • Up x 1
  3. Potogasu D. Esu

77 FPS Warpgate 40 FPS in battle.
    i5 760 @ 2,8 GHz and a GeForce GTX 460 768 MB @ 1280x1024
    • Up x 1
  4. Iksniljiksul

Just bought a new 660ti. CPU is fastest for my board and brand. I run the game on custom ini, low settings for personal choice and frame rates.

The game as of today is completely unplayable. I am seeing fps dips as low as 9fps! This machine should be running the game at 60fps+ at all times. There is no excuse for this mess. LOW settings, 9fps?

This patch sucks. Sorry but they need to get their **** together and code for AMD and multi-core CPUs. Enough is enough already.
    • Up x 3
  5. Iksniljiksul

Not after today you're not, or you are just simply lying. My rig is faster then yours.
    • Up x 3
  6. Zecthans

It could be that hes getting such high frames is because his Resolution is pretty low.
    • Up x 1
  7. Diamond Sword

Recently upgraded my GPU before the update. Was getting 50-60 FPS constant (woo!) playing on Med overall (high textures) @ 1680x1050.

After the update, I noticed right away about a 15 point drop in overall FPS. Then after about an hour or so of continuous play, I began to experience microstuttering; I never had microstutters even when I was playing on a 4670 with everything on LOW @ 1280x800.

Specs in sig.
    • Up x 1
  8. BlackDove

I seriously want to know what kind of computers the people who develop this game are testing it on. If it's ever tested.

If this problem is THIS widespread, it seems unlikely that it would go unnoticed until after they released it. Unless it was never tested on consumer hardware.
    • Up x 3
  9. Gimpy Prime

I see your point, although they probably don't have 1000 paid testers logging into a server to stress test it. The players of MMOs will always be the beta testers unfortunately.

Anyway your thread is accurate, it is barely playable.
    • Up x 1
  10. OutbreakMonkey

Chances are the testers have computers that aren't 2+ years old. Maybe time to upgrade?
    • Up x 1
  11. Lessonteacher

Chances are you havent logged into the game? FACT: It IS unplayable...

I'm noticing some bizarre tracer fire when MAXes shoot firstly this is a problem... and everyone is experiencing the stutter eventually and requires attention...
    • Up x 2
  12. OutbreakMonkey

Played for 2 hours before the UFC started and aside from a little bit of micro stutter, didn't have any issues. But then I have a fairly new PC.
    • Up x 1
  13. Christo92K

Chances are you missed dozens of posts about people having problems with newer rigs.

Maybe read, before you post nonsense?
    • Up x 5
  14. Player100

Since the 4.5GB patch, the game is lagging like never before. It's almost imposible to play on medium and large battles.
    • Up x 1
  15. OutbreakMonkey

The whinge posts I keep reading are people with old dual core CPUs or rubbish AMD cpus. Outfit of 800+, some 100 or so online earlier. None whinging aside from a little bit of microstutter.
    • Up x 1
  16. Christo92K

Still, it used to be fine last update, pulling the "hurr durr upgrade computer" elitist card has no place in this situation right now.

Funny, isn't it? This update promised.. improvements, yet we are having worse performance, the team will probably try to bring it back to what it was pre-patch, then call it a day! Let's hope not..
    • Up x 1
  17. Apneal

Wrong.

i5-3570K

FPS more than halved with pretty bad warping (not 'micro'stutters)
    • Up x 1
  18. Madscot

Whoa....WTF did you do!!

Used to get 40-60 FPS but now, 5-20...........

LOL, good work!!
    • Up x 1
  19. AvalonNightOps

Same here. I was getting 60-40 fps constant before patch.

Now I can barely get more than 40 and dips down to 2-9 constantly every second.

Intel Core i7 2630QM(2.00GHz)
    12GB DDR3
    GTX 560M 2GB

Come on guys!
    • Up x 1
  20. Kobra88

Man this sucks, just became a premium member a few days ago, this game ran really well except for the mem leaks and the random crashes, but it was fun. Now with the latest patch, my frames have gone in the tank, and the mem leaks and crashes still exists.
    At least before my frames held up in battle now its almost unplayable. I run a Quad core 2.3 ghz with a GTX560, no reason for this.
    This ain't fun. Will be unsubbing.
    • Up x 2