My best Sniper kills. 105 kills in 5 minutes.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by McDonaldsMaster, Jan 30, 2013.

1. asdfPanda

I dig the inception music :)
    btw what cloak are you using?
  2. Jests

I don't think the damage dropoff is different for VS snipers than the other snipers. I have the same problem, and it's because they have nano armor 5. That thing lets you survive a headshot, and it's dumb, dumb, dumb.
  3. Jests

Well, it's way more than that :)
  4. McDonaldsMaster

LEVEL FIVE HUNTER CLOAK, BABY!
  5. A 59 c

Awesome moving headshots and those ankle and shin shots under the Sunder are freaking hilarious!!
    Great vids, you are a true master.

When SOE enable the server swaps please stay from Jeager else I am going to hang up my Longshot and join the TR!
  6. Scan

Nice work.

It's like watching myself play, but TR.
  7. Bulaven

I have no doubt about your skill in sniping the enemy. (They seem awfully r.etarded and I mean like eat lead paint chips r.etarded) But one thing has bugged me about your videos and that is your characters running speed and jump hieght/distance. Sometimes it looks like your char is on crack running around. But that might be because I use adrenaline pump on my light assault class so everything else may seem slow in comparison.
  8. stalkish

You can click reply to one person, write your reply, then click enter so you move to the next line. You can then click reply on another persons post to insert their quote into your post aswel. Not sure if it works accross pages tho.
  9. ChironV

Little pro-tips.
    - Select proper camo for terrain you will be hunting in.
    - People look for targets by looking for movement. If you are running for cover and your cloak runs out, simply crouch, turn it off and wait till it is fully charged.
  10. MadcowwithSwineFlu

I have to say I am very impressed. I dont have the twitch skills nor the anticipation skills to make shot on the run headshots. Theis guy is the reason Infiltrators will never get a longer breath hold :)
  11. Tnsr

How can anyone ever say the TX1 Repeater isn't the best CQC sidearm for Infiltrators. It is just too awesome to be true.

First sign of a good sniper? 8x scope.
  12. Jests

You know, what's really interesting that your video helped me figure out? I've had a huge problem with accuracy on the longshot and you very visably don't have the same hit registration problems I do. It was really bothering me what you were doing differently and then I realized that you're using the default scope.

I switched to default and the accuracy on my gun was a lot better o_O I'm beggining to suspect that the tracer doesn't match the actual bullet trajectory when you're using different scopes... when I use x7 I can't tell you how often my bullet tracer goes right through people and it drives me up the friggen wall. When I switched up I stopped having that problem (coincidence?)

Has anyone else experienced something similar?
  13. ArcKnight

i only need to get 856 certs and the Longshot will be mine, then i can really have some fun

i had to spend nearly 2000certs to help me farm certs quickly ( except HA )
  14. Timeraider

Still wont convince me to use my Longshot instead of my Shadow... killing with sniper is to easy, try CQC, that at least gives some excitement :p

I used to be a massive sniper, but tbh i feel like those kills dont give me satisfiction. 1 knife = 50 headshots with my longshot for me :p
  15. Stan

I would greatly appreciate it if you would divulge what certifications you have and the loadouts you use. I'm terribly hesitant to unlock abilities due to fear of blowing them on a craptacular cert :(

Nice vids! :)
  16. Inu

I find the default scope is easier as well. Can't shoot them because they're too far away? Means you haven't infil'd close enough yet. And yes ammunition is very important, i can't count the number of times i've had to give up a streak because i've run out of ammo at an amazing spot i've infil'd to.

If anything i'd say they need a way to self generate ammo.
  17. AViolentDelight

Vanu weapons drop off in damage at range. At that range I probably couldn't get a kill with a headshot.
  18. Jests

I'm about 90% sure that's not true. The Paralax, Longshot, and RAM are complete mirrors of each other, down to bullet drop, and damage fall off.
    • Up x 2
  19. oherror

pretty sure i killed you a few times crazy style after getting shot a few times. Might of been you i'm pretty sure in rage i rammed an esf into your face....
  20. Sleepy247

I am a VS sniper on Genudine. I use the 12x scope and a parralax, and I may be the worst sniper ever. I am amazed how close I have to be to get a headshot. No wonder I am always discovered and dispatched. Want to know pain? Try and snipe from the bridge in front of the crown and hit ANYONE defending it. 90% of the time my bullet hits the side of the bridge I'm on. the rest of the time i score what looks like a solid head shot and just get the little x. sigh.

You sir are the best of the best, and I want you to be my Yoda someday.