Simple Universal FPS Fix

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rider004, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Rider004

If nothing else has worked for you, follow these instructions:

Set in-game settings to windowed mode, shrink the window as small as it will go, then slide FOV alll the way down.

[IMG]

Enjoy 60+FPS at warpgate!
    • Up x 2
  2. Curse_Gamerkin

use 50% of our screens, amazing "fix"
    • Up x 3
  3. Ecko

Would hardly consider this a fix.
    • Up x 3
  4. Rider004

It makes it easier to play, in my experience.
    Give it a try!
  5. Rider004

It fixes low FPS problems.
  6. BenYeeHua

Which decrease the input lag, make us easy to earn certs.;)
  7. k3lt

OP is definitely good material for EA Support Center.
    • Up x 9
  8. Incinerage

Came here expecting a "Windowed fullscreen mode fixes everything"

Got so very much more
    Beautiful post
  9. RaTzo

Well you know I may just try this. The game is stupid to play as a shooter because 20fps in a fight means you're not getting any kills. With air completely nerfed there's no really hope to get much experience that way either.

I've never had to play a game in windowed mode before... but perhaps THIS is the fix that will make PS2 fun for me again.
    • Up x 1
  10. C4Chaos42

He needs to offer us a coupon if his fix doesn't work, then he will be god tier EA Support. :p

Jokes aside. I wonder how much performance increase we will get if windowed mode also gave us the option of borderless windows.
  11. SteelDusk

Doesn't fix response lag though.
  12. Dragam

Dude, are you mentally challenged? It only improves your fps, cause it reduces the resolution youre playing at... aka less megapixel it has to render per frame...

Will that improve your fps? If you are limited by your gpu, then yes... if you are limited by your cpu, then it wont help, and it will make it alot harder to game, as youll have a harder time seeing **** and a stupid small window...
  13. Semtex.KIA.

14. TheEvilBlight

And when you're CPU bottlenecked...dun dun dun
  15. Toxicmix1

what a joke

:D
  16. Galhans

I may try it :)