My best Sniper kills. 105 kills in 5 minutes.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by McDonaldsMaster, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Albatross039

Aimbot hacker reported :)
  2. Albatross039

Seems like u can take lot of damage in video 2 , level 5 nano ?
  3. McDonaldsMaster

Nope. It's my shield. Before I take damage, my shield is always up. And perhaps the enemies need to work on their marksmanship for not headshotting me, but maybe can't blame them because it could be more difficult to headshot an infiltrator.

I'm using Level 5 Ammunition Belt.
  4. Albatross039

great target leading skill ! Kills: 9527 Headshots: 4044

5. Soldiermandude

If you think he's using an aimbot you've obviously no idea of what you're talking about. Aimbots cause the reticles to 'stick' to targets heads and whip around from target to target. Also they really don't allow much for leading. If you notice in the video how his reticles kinda passes over a target and he clicks at the right time? That's generally how legitimate snipers work in games. Unless you're just joking, then sorry haha.
  6. Gn0stic

Man i wish i would have such enemies against me :/ ...Dumb as a bag of hammers, that is...
    Nice Hs/kill ratio, btw :)
  7. McDonaldsMaster

I think he's joking because he put a smiley face, haha. ALSO! What does "leading" mean? Albatross039 also brought up "leading"!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I am just fortunate to be at the right place at the right time!
  8. Soldiermandude

Also, which rifle are you using mostly? The Rams?
  9. McDonaldsMaster

Rams. Silencer. Default scope.
  10. icesail

That is 42% ratio.

Here is mine :) 59.7%
    Kills: 2915
    Assists: 1309
    Deaths: 2807
    K/D Ratio: 1.04
    K+Assists/D Ratio: 1.5
    Headshots: 1741

However, I am not sure if we both take the same amount of shots at moving targets. I tend to play with more restrain and only take the shots I know it will result in a head shot. I have my share of head shots with target running, usually in self-defense :p and my share of head shots on flashes, mostly because those are fun. From the video it seems McD is more of a medium range sniper, while I am more of a render-range sniper.
    • Up x 1
  11. McDonaldsMaster

Hahahah man. Your "Oh yeah! Check MINE out"-Rivalry Attitude made me smile. ahhahahahah. Fun friendly rivalry.
    " I am not sure if we both take the same amount of shots at moving targets." Good point! I'm always attempting moving shots and I'm always trying to perfect it!

Oh yeah?! I have way more kills than I do assists! I don't let my targets get away! :p

Here's mine.
    Kills: 9527
    Assists: 1969
    Deaths: 4200
    K/D Ratio: 2.27
    K+Assists/D Ratio: 2.74
    Headshots: 4044
  12. icesail

:) Yah, I am competitive. I seem to have to perfect my head shots on moving targets and my KD :) Yours are superior. Once server transfer become available I may be switching to Connery to play with some old friends from PS1, so I am sure we will be sniping eachother :p
  13. AViolentDelight

I love the extremely long range shot in the first vid. Lucky bastard.
  14. NUKABAZOOKA

McdonaldsMaster is one of very few legitimately scary Infiltrators on Connery.
  15. McDonaldsMaster

T
    Thanks, haha. I have more of those, but I think SITTING DUCK long ranged shots are boring to watch. They're not dynamic and exciting like moving shots.
  16. McDonaldsMaster

Wow, *blush.
    I am just fortunate to be at the right place at the right time.
  17. NUKABAZOOKA

...........second only to myself. Bwahahaha.
  18. McDonaldsMaster

Yeah, self hatred is not healthy!
  19. AViolentDelight

It's just that as a vanu you can't pull those things off. It's almost impossible. Plus that render distance looks strangely far lol
  20. McDonaldsMaster

???? Why can't vanu do infiltrator stunts? Aren't their sniper rifles even better than ours?
    And pull what off?