[Suggestion] recoverable deployables

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by gartho33, Jan 29, 2013.

1. gartho33

I would love to see the ability to recover my deployed mines, c4, tank mine, turret or other deployable objects. this will help reduce the cost of "resupplying" said items and may even promote counter spaming mines.

thoughts?
    • Up x 5
  2. asdfPanda

YES. A resounding YES. I can't tell you how many times I'm afraid to place c4 down in a choke point because I'll probably waste it.
  3. gartho33

Bumb.... just cuz i want to hear what everyone else thinks.
  4. Bardock-Sama

Seeing as how resources aren't hard to come by I don't mind resupplying all the time. However, leaving an area with three perfectly reusable AI/AT mines lying around annoys the frack out of me.
  5. Yothiel

I say yes. Even ignoring the resupply costs, this would allow for a redeployment of unused explosives without having to get back to a terminal/AMS.
    Mines, C4, turrets or ammo boxes, I kinda expected them all to work like that.
    • Up x 1
  6. Intolerant

Yes! This is a basic quality-of-life and common-sense issue. The only excuse for it not being in game by default is the fact that this game is practically still in development.