[Suggestion] Lets put ''server merge'' on the road map just to see how many thumbs up it gets.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daedrick, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Daedrick

Imagine playing NOT during peak time and actually have people to fight on all 3 continents... or even one!
    Merge west and east already, 10 more MS wont change a thing while the population increase will change a lot.
    I bet if it was on the roadmap it would be number one priority for players.

Aaaaaaaanyway...
    • Up x 8
  2. VSDerp

THUMBS UP for more elmos and smurfs to kill..i will enjoy
  3. Daedrick

Who doesnt enjoy more targets to shoot at? Or even better 33% 33% 33% on all continents... hell there even could be queues, oh dear.
  4. XCOMMAN

5. QuantumMechanic

Not that SOE will actually do anything about this for a year or so, but yeah I support it. One server per US coast would be great.
  6. NightmareP69

I'm all up for this, my main server ceres is becoming a ghost town
  7. HannaDest

Sneakyliberator OP...smart.......more targets huh ?
  8. XanderF

I would imagine they are going to sell the 'server move tokens' first, likely resulting in a number of players from the 2 least populated servers in each region migrating to the most populated...then 'merge' the two lower ones.

At the moment, in most regions, if they just flat-out merged the two smallest servers it would rather dwarf the current top server in the region, so I think they want to try to have things a bit more balanced than that.
  9. Cinc

To be honest, would anyone else here immediately fall in love if they saw a quene to get into there server?

Anyone?
    • Up x 1
  10. Daedrick