Self healing liberator warning

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kite Carling, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Kite Carling

Hi. Just on Connery and the TR are rolling with nigh unkillable liberators right now. They do that shield graphic thing where a glowing mesh goes over the bodywork as if healed by an engy gun, but they are flying (I can't see wingwalking engies either). I have the auto-repair cert thing, but this is healing much faster than that.

Just an FYI for more cheats.

I have names and video actually. Where is the video stored, and is it worth attaching to a support ticket?
  2. Beta017

It could be that those welps are using the repair gun bug which if that's the case report them and they will be banned if they are abusing the bug.
    • Up x 1
  3. Compass

Send it in to Higby if you want. He says they're banning people. That being said, I found a VS person doing it, and contacted their outfit directly. The VS member in question, from what I can tell, has since messaged Higby himself documenting how to replicate the exploit so that it can be patched, and I assume he will no longer use it.

Yes, contrary to popular belief, I do not enjoy people being banned.
    • Up x 1
  4. SgtRolling

It's a bug with the repair tool, try to report anyone you see do it, SOE has said they will punish them for it.
  5. Rothnang

Just report them and they will be banned, it's a bug and using it has been declared an instant-ban offense.
  6. The game is alive!

LOL, oh noes, not the exploiters!
  7. quicKsanD

Escape, Ask For Help, Submit a Ticket, In Game Issues, Community Standards. Fill out the report attach the video and submit.
  8. The game is alive!

That guy is an idiot, he had over 100 chances to fix it in beta, he couldn't even get one right, he only fixed the most common method.

I bet you he bans the guys not responsible for it, lol.
  9. Pat Cleburne

I've seen several people use this exploit this weekend. Report them.
  10. Kite Carling

So it's a known bug then? Can we contact an in-game GM and get it resolved in real-time? Not bans, but just tell them to knock it off immediately.

Actually, a check on PSU says they have been playing for 0d0h0mins, so I guess it's just tits playing around on throw-away accounts. Grumble.