The Genudine Beatdown - UES Objective 2 (The NC Takeover)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Excellentz, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Excellentz

This is the video featuring Genudine NC's domination in the Battle for the Bastion. This is my point of view leading an ADK platoon (mostly air). Enjoy! Subscribe to see the third blow-out victory!

Please subscribe to my channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ExcellentzPS2

Reddit (Please up it!):
    http://redd.it/17e3pw

• Up x 3
  2. KILLFACE

Awesome dude, I'll watch this a bit later, look forward to it.
  3. Poobah

NC 69% population.

Why do you guys even play on that server? Is it fun dominating due to mass numbers every night?
    • Up x 1
  4. khord

69% for THAT night. Which translates to about 42 guys... this IS genudine after all.
  5. KILLFACE

Do you fly K/B only, Joystick or K/B Mouse?

And any of your lads take much video from the ground? I forgot to reinstall Fraps (fresh reinstall) beforehand. Wanna see some of the Tower Clearing and Infantry stuff where my lads where in the thick of it.
  6. KILLFACE

[IMG]

Khord I've made that same joke a few times.
  7. Poobah

I'm referring to the UES video you posted.

You have between 45-69% population throughout the duration of the contest.
  8. ecomizombi

Good job, NC. I play on Genudine and Im glad to see the NC do well. Usually the VS is very dominating. But I have a very special request from my Genudine family...

can some of you please leave Indar? Im so sick of fighting on the crown and running back and forth from the crown and ti alloys. There are 2 other cool continents. lets fight on Amerish or Esamir sometime? Please?
    • Up x 2
  9. THUGGERNAUT

Excellentz, please keep rubbing this in LUA and all the VS outfit's faces. their tears are quite amusing, especially when they claim that they "don't care" (after they lost, of course). thank you.
  10. Warmech

That's probably the longest I've ever seen an ESF take to kill an undefended lib.

Is leading your target really that hard of a concept?
  11. Grilledchicken

I was waiting for this thread to come up and regardless of the NC's strategy of sitting at the TR and VS warpgate hours before the event even started...gotta say, that large NC pop provided Karthas and I some awesome lib farming. My Galaxy has high-g 3 now thanks to you guys.
  12. vaxx

LOL, zerg giving themselves a pat on the back. Would be more embarassed to brag about that pop in the video.
  13. Gavyne

Kinda not NC's fault the other factions gave up and logged or went to different servers. VS usually has higher pop numbers on Genudine, like right now, world wide, VS 36%, NC 34%. TR 28%. On Indar VS 38%, NC 34%, TR 26%.

I don't understand why an achievement was nullified because the other factions, namely VS who usually outnumber NC, gave up or didn't know about the event.
    • Up x 2
  14. Riekopo

The Genudine Alliance

Since the NC clans on Genudine have proved their ultimate badassery, I propose we form an alliance with a dedicated website. User Alexander13 has a cool graphic already. Now we need someone to design a website. This website could be a central meeting place for all of the clans with a forum and clan membership. It could even become a council type thing. Like a Genudine NC United Nations (and maybe later move beyond just Genudine).

The clans shall be listed below and updated with your input:

The B*astards
    =ADK=
    =VX9=
  15. Grilledchicken

FANTASTIC IDEA!

I must argue the point that there was very little badassery involved in losing as much territory as the NC did with their population numbers during the whole event. Your NCUN only proved it knows how to hold a single base against equal numbers, a tactic which comes easier for NC because of scat maxs. I would grade the NCs performance 3rd, VS 2nd and TR 1st that evening for how effectively each faction did with their respective population on Amerish.

Though it should be noted the TR showed up after the VS did so TR's initial push out of their warpgate wasn't met with 'platoons' waiting at bordering territories.
  16. Excellentz

Grilled chicken. You are ********, as I have pointed out on numerous occasions. As my video has shown MANY TIMES (I show MAP ALOT!), the population for Amerish for NC NEVER WENT ABOVE 50%. Grilled chicken, do you understand math or did you flame out of college(High school)? If the NC population never crossed the 50% threshold then that means that if you split the entire NC army into 2 (One to fight TR, one to fight VS) one side was OUTNUMBERED. Also, one thing to be said about the population is that a lot of your armies did not come to the event, why (stuck fighting on Indar because most of them are ********)? Because you all knew the objectives would be cleaned up by ADK and the NC just like any thing else of importance that happens on Genudine. The day you all capture something of value whether it be a made up jewel (Indar) or an actual competition (UES) will be the day that I give you all any respect at all. Otherwise your complaints of population are irrelevant. Look at all of the other events and their populations.

I sense some sand in ones pants
    • Up x 1
  17. Excellentz

No it was met by a single platoon. Watch my first video of us holding off at Tumas as well as Xelas Biolab. We were everywhere that day. Don't be sad you got outplayed, brah
    • Up x 1
  18. Excellentz

45-69% pop? Please link me the exact time in my video in which you ever saw the population % go over 50%. You show me the evidence, because what you have just said is utter BS
    • Up x 1
  19. Excellentz

hate hate hate hate hate. That was an armored Libertor, bud. If you see I was hitting it quite a bit... I was pulling away at the end thinking my last couple shots was going to blow up the flaming vehicle...but no it was still alive. hate hate hate hate hate hate
    • Up x 1
  20. Poobah

lol @ armored Liberator