Ultimate Empire Fail

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iLogan, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Domnonos

They actually got a tool that enables them to see the flow of the battles on every server, so they can actually see what empire had a facility at a specific time
  2. TechnoRaven

You do know that certs are based on xp, so double CP=Double certs, right?
    • Up x 1
  3. Gavyne

Yup the stream's working now and Higby mentioned they're gonna look at not just Connery, but the control map on other servers as well.
  4. LittleDi

Why are people even turning into this? It makes no sense.
  5. BigMacDeez

It's pretty bad when people who have memberships can't even get on. Way too many Freebies wasting space that could be used by the people who actually keep this game funded.

Also, if such an event like this should occur again, Premium Members should have the capability to take over a Freebie's spot. While you may say this would ostracize the Free Player Base, but we pay to be here, you don't. See ya later pal.
    • Up x 2
  6. robotron2000

That's exactly what VS did on Cobalt this evening. 75-80% population on Amerish hours before the event started. By the time things kicked off in the US they had ghostcapped the entire continent and were clustered around the opposing waprgates.
  7. Iksniljiksul

Any news is good news, advertising is advertising. Bad news can sometimes be better then good news. They're at least trying. We want people to join this game, not the other way around. Can't have large battle if only us ****s are left playing.

Yes, double xp is the exact same thing as double certs. 250xp = 1 cert. Now one kill instead of two, for subscribers anyway.
  8. Malec

His question was rhetorical, his point was that Twitch can easily handle 15k viewers.
  9. MasterChiefette

I think you must be new, here is a guy with 18k viewers - just some guy broadcasting from his home. LOL!
  10. souled

What? Since when? Was there ever a notice about that?
  11. Domnonos

Oh joy... Watching the same 4 trailers on a loop.... Perhaps find something else to put on during the breaks?
  12. Lohk

Stream has going for what, 2 hours now and we've gotten 15 minutes of actually being able to view it?
  13. Phyr

So it's SOE's fault the server is full? And a full server means the game is broken?

You guys should listen to yourselves occasionally.
    • Up x 1
  14. iLogan

its annoying me so much im about to punch my ***** screen.
  15. Zeron

I cannot wait for the announcment where they state: "This event was amazing and a great success and YOU the fans overdone all of our expectations! Our stream couldnt handle the stress, so many of you were with us watching this amazing,fantastic, uber, brutal event of the ULTIMATE SHOOOWWDOWN.

Thank you for everything, and don't forget to buy our newest meaningless **** decal for only 10 euro per piece!"
  16. Locke

Glad I stayed up to watch this =/

Regarding the challenges surely they reset the continent to neutral when it started? >< Letting people camp the warpgates and have all the territory up to the warpgate is just a crazy advantage seeing as it takes at best 10 mins to cap each base.
  17. Rodinvac

Oh, alright. I was misinformed, then. Sorry about it.:)
  18. Malec

You replied to his same post twice and both times failed to realize what he said.

Your replies would be applicable if he said "Rofl do you think twich CAN handle 15k viewers?"
    However, he said "Rofl do you think twich CAN'T handle 15k viewers?"

Caps for emphasis. You share the same view that he does.
  19. souled

No, you may be right see below. I had no idea this would be happening and I thought I had read the announcements
  20. An Hero

Lol, they are probably sniping the SOE broadcasters.