Irrefutable proof that the Magrider is 100% perfectly balanced

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LoveJuices, Jan 25, 2013.

1. LoveJuices

[IMG]

If it wasn't. Why doesn't it fall off the branch?

Check and mate, Mag Whiners.

VS - 1
    Cryhards - 0
    • Up x 10
  2. Puppy

Can't aim in a tree well but hey! Who needs to aim when your in a tree.
  3. ScorpDK

tactical positioning like that fails hard when you can't freaking aim your barrel down enough to get a clean shot at anything XD
    It's similar how standing on ledge above the enemy is not very useful for infantry since they...cannot...effing...aim...straight...downwards.
  4. LameFox

World's largest tree, or tank tumble-dried at too hot a setting?
  5. Mesdupkilr

Hehe, love it. I do agree the mag is probably the best tank purely based on the fact that you can practically go everywhere when you strafe move.

Instead of nerfing the crap out of the guns, I would prefer them to stop the tank from climbing steep hills like the other MBT's in the game as for me the advantage in the mag has always been when I can access somewhere another MBT can't. The extra agility does nothing in a CQC situation against other tanks though.
  6. Compass

Irrefutable Point that Prowler is very hard to balance.

• Up x 1
  7. Nightwolf

Trees are OP and need a NERF :p
  8. Mordrake

He is guarding his eggs.
    • Up x 5
  9. LoveJuices

Ah Compass. I like you and your Prowler vids. Great for showing the ignorant masses how much the burgertank can tear it up when you actually cert into the vehicle and drive well.

If I ever defected I would be your full time vulcanbro.
  10. Machine Spirit

one egg to rule them all!
  11. Compass

Well, the video I didn't post was the one where we got the Prowler up there, but it fell off, did a backflip, and exploded. That was a tragedy X_X