What is going on!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TR2TheDeth, Jan 24, 2013.

1. TR2TheDeth

Every server is down right now. All but Waterson (Which in the first place is odd.) 2nd. I installed the new update and the game can't load. (I have like the best PC in the world, and it has been running PS2 at 40 FPS which is as good as it get's for anyone.) So 1st why is Waterson the only one up? and two, why can't I get in?
  2. bishopau

patch/hotfix with the servers down for at least 10 more minutes.
  3. Anethma

All servers are down for maintenance.
    Waterson showing as up is just a bug, that's my current home server and it's down.
    • Up x 2
  4. TR2TheDeth

Thanks dude!
  5. BenYeeHua

6. Vatzz

@TR2TheDeth - that is curious. You have 'like the best PC in the world' and you only get 40fps? I have far from the best PC in the world and during the most graphically intensive fights, my computer doesn't drop below 60fps.
  7. BenYeeHua

Yup, as the data inside the PC is priceless.:)
    • Up x 2
  8. Mortucus

its not a bug they are testing the hot fix there is always one us server like that during patching and hot fixes if they are testing how the fix went
  9. fractalmoe

Anticipated less than 90 minutes downtime, we're now at 115 minutes... not a good sign. :(
    • Up x 1
  10. Greifer

40 FPS? i just updated mine and i get 140 FPS, and its only an I5.....
  11. Hordak

How do you guys get by day to day with out your mommies? Look. When ever the server is down it will usually be a hotfix aka patch. When you first log into the game there is a NEWS feed. On top is the latest and greatest....Says hotfix...click it. Info is there...says server will be down for hotfix. On the same bloody forums your posting on IS A SERVER LIST ....if there all down ...you cant play.

If I had a nickle...
  12. x13eastmodex

Well I wasn't happy about the downtime but just think about that nice new anti air gun for our magriders! Finally a gun that (hopefully) doesn't suck and is actually better then the tank main gun against esfs/libs. But considering how much this game caters to air i expect you will need 4 or 5 to take down 1 esf before it can run off. and like 10 to get the lib before it kills all your tanks.
  13. Mortucus

few more mins guys hold on to ya pants lol:rolleyes:
  14. Thudruckus

OH MY GOD I CANT FIGURE IT OUT GUYS! WHATS GOING ON? IS SMEDLY FIRED AND THE GAME SHUT OFF?
  15. zimz0rz

That is the worst exaggeration ever for air vs ground. You can take down 1 ESF with one double burster max, and take down a lib with 2/3 double burster maxes. I fly all the time and I can't tell you how many times i've been shot down by a skygaurd as well.
  16. x13eastmodex

It is an exageration but it does take 3 maxes to down a competent esf before it can escape the area. And since libs can see the tanks shotting them you better have 3 plus no matter how good the gun is or your done anyway.

Missed the edit but idk how your dieing to one lone max in an esf. The moment you get flaked you point the thing toward your warpgate hit afterburn and your safe. The things takes like 10 seconds of sustained fire hitting every shot to down an esf. Which esn't even possible unless you got certed mag sizes. I mean yeah if you stay there for any length of time your probably dead but thats your choice. Wish I had an option when I get spotted by a lib from across the map. They can track down a tank and kill it regardless of what it does. Even if I find a volcano type terrain I have to nail 3 consecutive shots on it to win.
  17. Thudruckus

He's vanu... they can never shoot me down. Thank god for these guys!
    • Up x 1
  18. Kociboss

Can't wait to test A30 on lib.
  19. TR2TheDeth

Well I checked that a month ago maybe they fixed it...
    OK i'm back and the FPS is at 200.