True Story: What Just Happened.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yautja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Tang60

I pay to play (and dont mind doing it) and it still takes forever to unlock things
  2. Outlaw555

lol we all want a free ride, but someone has to pay for the servers and development. Do you claim a free ride from your government too? :) God forbid they make a bit of money along the way. I wonder what games they play in North Korea?
  3. GraphicJ

Opened the browser. Clicked to open this thread. Thought of the silly whiny, stuff that the OP said. Closed the browser.
  4. DirArtillerySupport

Got into Beta, gave me 2000 certs per minute, unlocked everything, Beta ended, Sad Panda...
    • Up x 1
  5. Yautja

Yep...
  6. Dictatorfish

I don't understand this bit, can someone explain this to me? Bear in mind that I'm nigh 100% infantry, so if he's referring to vehicles then fair enough. But as infantry I find the most important things of all and the things most likely to tip the balance in a battle are things you can only buy with certs.
  7. Kurreah

Cyridius explained further on post #23, page 2 of the thread.
    I personally disagree with it and think that some of the arguments are flawed, but it is a good explanation.
  8. Otleaz

I would, but I only give my Dota2 keys to people I know.
  9. Yautja

Agreed.
  10. Riekopo

If there is farming in this game it's because of the ridiculous amount of Certs you need to unlock things. Either reduce the cost or increase Cert gain speed.
  11. DukeFlash

Anyone got any picture candidates to attach to this 'thought about it' mini-meme we got going?:)
  12. BALLISTIX32

Or the OP could maybe go buy some SC to help support the game, then take that SC and buy a "side-grade" gun..
  13. Yautja

Every person that does not pay supports the game by providing the vast majority of the playerbase for the game. If they drop out, the bottom of the game drops out and the social issues with the game either have to be completely redone or they have to sell the rights to the game to another company.
  14. LittleDi

Started up the launcher. Thought about the years it would take to unlock 1/10th the game to make a decent enough character where I could fight vs a single liberator as infantry. Closed the launcher.
  15. RobotNinja

TOTALLY WITH YOU BRAH! LETS PLAY SUM CALL OF DUTY AND GET KILLSTREEKZ!
  16. Nocturnal7x

Said "don't want to bump this thread..." *saw 3 pages and said* "**** it"

Whaaaaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaa whaaa! quick, someone call the whaaaaaaaaaambulance!!! whaaa whaaa whaaaaa. Mommy I have to play da game to unlock stuff whaaaa whaaa whaaaa. QQ
  17. Gav7x

Because you need stuff to have fun ;)
  18. Hetzau

OP, you're doing it wrong. Take your starting medic gun and start firing at ESFs. You know, the RIGHT way of having fun without having anything unlocked.
  19. huller

Stupid CoD kids want everything unlocked ASAP with the least amount of effort possible. I have played CoD, none of those unlocks felt half as sattisfying as clicking "unlock with certs" for my decimator.
  20. Vashyo

Why do u guys even care, the weapons look the same and don't perform drastically better at all.

Just join the farming or ghost capping and have fun.