[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Verinas

Yep It was awesome.
  2. piggy

bump for wasp awesomeness, fave dudes going up against hands down!

and i hope non of you were in mani this morning when we had a NC-farm galore.

much lub!
  3. IMTasty

Always fun to bicker with wasp and to play against, join them! :D

It was delicious, so very delicious, one would imagine they would stop trying to get up at some point, but no. At least they are determined, I'll give them that. :D

We care not for bullets in the head, we got nanites! We only care for scaring the living **** out of vehicles and aircrafts! :p

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. YamiNoTenshi

I'd rather take a bullet to the head than 500 rockets upp the butt, not sure about what Vanu is like but that's just me...
  5. Meraun

am Bump for WASP
  6. Shinrah

We VS have advanced technology, we call it flares,...oh wait we might´ve stolen that but hey whatevs!
  7. IMTasty

Flares you say? Hah! Our flack spam will cover the sky and land below in darkness while our missiles will blot out the sun! There is no escape in the sky nor ground from MORE DAKKA! It's the TR way. :D
  8. Shinrah

Don´t you think WASP should pay us for making sure this thread stays at the top? :>

Well in all honesty, I don´t fly that much anymore, I mainly use my ESF to get from A to B since SOE does cater waay too much to people who lack a basic understanding of teamplay and mixed warfare sim´s.
  9. AquaKiller

That pic is hilarious. I sometimes find myself in similar situation when all I do is trying to loose/evade rockets hitting my ***. And people still complain that AA is not powerful enough. :)
  10. IMTasty

They still do? I never have problem with air as infantry, just get a few AA maxes and some annihilators and 99% of air either die or run away with the tail in between their legs. :p

Yeah I do, some NC concubines, some intel and give me a Gauss Saw, I love that weapon on my secret smurf undercover account, don't understand all the hate it gets. :(

Don't fly that much anymore either, mostly been playing infantry the last weeks. I do enjoy it though, so no complaints. :)
  11. YamiNoTenshi

Flying just isn't the same anymore, there's bursters that you can't see everywhere and now you've got no chance to engage them from the air, so I run them over with a prowler instead :)
  12. Tribu

Hey all! o_O Cu!
  13. Shinrah

Nice try on HVAR today BRTD:>, I got kinda worried at some point when I only had one squad to hold the road up from Quartz Ridge to HVAR. One Mag upfront while our engi´s plastered the road with mines behind us:>. But you should train your prowler drivers abit better, I saw at least 2 accidently driving off the cliff at HVAR Airtower, while trying to retreat back uphill :p
  14. IMTasty

I love how in the WASP thread we have a VS talking about a TR outfit xD. For WASP members reading this, if you want us the stop posting here feel free to say so, it's your recruitment thread. :)

So Shinrah, can you give me any names on the people driving off the cliff? :D I wasn't on but would love the opportunity to point out that the VS was laughing at them. :D
  15. huller

always fun to see the WASP tag at the wrong end of my gun. If you want to defy the republic (treasonous dogs!) join WASP to stand a chance.
  16. Shinrah

Sorry even with my extraordinary VS intelligence, I have a hard time remembering people who fail at basic navigation:>
    Also, we were quite far way, I prefer to not engage in CQC with prowler´s sporting vulcans, in front of a tower full of HA´s.

Just sad how VS seem to avoid fighting on amerish. It seems like WASP is there quite often, but I don´t feel like leading the Zerg of a 20-25% population while getting sandwiched between TR/NC.

And FYI this thread has officially been turned into the Miller post battle debriefing room!
  17. IMTasty

Or maybe the tight spandex is stopping the blood flow to your brain? And yeah never understood the VS when it comes the Amerish, it's the opposite of them on Indar. Amerish=ignore! Indar=defend to the last man! :p
  18. Shinrah

Well, without crying, our starting position on amerish is less than optimal. All outposts are on the other side of the mountain ridges surrounding the VS warpgate, and the nearest TP is almost as close to the TR WG as it is to ours. While TR have a TP right outside their WG, VS and NC have to go the extra mile to reach their´s. I guess that makes it somewhat unattractive for the average VS because it often ends up in rearguard battle´s and threeways between NC and TR. I, on the other hand, really enjoy fighting on amerish, especially since I grow a little bored of Indar.
  19. AquaKiller

What do you guys think will happen after WG switch? Will VS still keep Indar to their last breath?
  20. Shinrah

I don´t quite understand the fascination with Indar, given, Esamir sucks aslong as we only have 2 other continents. Eisa is basically esamir´s crown, minus the defensibility. Amerish on the other hand is awesome.
    But that aside I don´t think it will have a major impact on Indar´s population. If VS end up with the former NC warpgate, our Indar population might take a small hit, but thats about it.
    Indars main problem is similiar to Esamirs. You have one dominating position on the map, and the faction that holds it can block the other faction´s from advancing. The crown is hard to circumvent or ignore, so all factions constantly strive to capture it.
    As soon as we get more continents and open the way for faction vs faction, instead of constant threeways, Indar and Esamir will become captureable. Then strongholds like the crown will have one large scale battle, and the winner moves on to take the continent, instead of getting backstabbed by the third faction, and having to fall back.

Until then warpgate switches will only provide an individual change of scenery. I´m looking forward to it, but I don´t expect any real impact at all.