Do you Want to Attend the UES?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RadarX, Jan 20, 2013.

1. dragondrop

You can't PM someone on twitter that is not following you. Most you can do is @.
    • Up x 2
  2. Raichu

Will SOE ever have any events going on in NYC?
  3. Dubious

Why only 10 from NC, since we have 12 man squads... ?
    This isnt PS1..
  4. WizardOfColors

I lack the time to attend that day, sucks even more because Connery's my main server.
  5. LittleDi

I don't think it matters what the showdown is about. It's obviously not about the actual game.
    • Up x 2
  6. Drakan

I don't think i'll attend a boring event in the US, Plus TB is a stupid mug, 2cents
  7. datfluttershy

i wont attend and i will most likely not care. As it stands its a PR-Stunt and i can not really follow why its going to be a good idea: yes it will bring players to the servers and maybee even some paying customers and thats fine by me.

From a player standpoint: i would rather remove my eyeballs with a rusty kiwispoon then following anyone but TB into battle. I don't need an unexperianced Platoon-Leader that picked up the game for Publicity and Youtube followers (no i am not going to the point that SOE most likely pays all three individuals money) but does not have any former connection to it: let alone MP FPS games in general.
    When i first saw the faction trailers i did some small research on the two guys i did not know and came to the final conclusion that im just happy SOE doesn't pull it off on any EU-Servers so i can ignore the event and it's aftermath completly.
    • Up x 1
  8. THX1138

A mix of VS and NC outfit representatives and only 1 from TR?

" ... "

Some TRG folks will be in the house, but most of us will be online burning down smurfs and barnies.
  9. albeido

oh man id love to be there if i could! i'll be 100 bucks that all the hackers are going to coordinate an event of their own to put on a hillarious show. i cant wait to see some of the posts on youtube its going to be sick. i hope all the hackers get together and form their own platoon and just wipe the server and push everyone back to warpgates and SOE has to pull the plug immediately.
    • Up x 1
  10. RadarX

Let's keep the discussion constructive please. If you find your post has been removed, please take that as notification that it wasn't.
    • Up x 1
  11. ButterNutts

does this mean the connery server will be off limits to anyone who isn't part of the event? i'd hate to have to wait to play if you actually did that since my TR is on the connery server and ive chosen it as my new main character sicne Connery has the best fighting of the 3 characters that i have, i jsut wanna know if i'll still be able to play or not on connery if/when im on at the time the event happens
  12. Sworaven

It would be awesome that non-US servers and players got some attention.

No. Players on US servers get enough attention as it is.

That server would be dead within a week.
    • Up x 1
  13. Garzin

14. FightingFirst

Now that sounds ominous lol. Are the big announcements aka 6 month plan coming at the beginning or end of the stream. Just want to know whether to stay up or not. Would be nice if you guys could release a schedule so the neglected continent (aka Europe) knows how late the key bits of information are getting released.
    FF
  15. Zazen

I really like how even the SOE Marketing/Promo guys who made the announcement post for the event refer to NC as the underdogs of the game yet absolutely nothing is done to remedy the situation....Awesome SOE...good job...NOT! lol
  16. oooryan

Canada isn't the US...and ill change my answer to just Canada then :p
  17. ComradeWinston

Not on my server, not my concern. I'll google the six month plan in the morning.
  18. LittleDi

I'm pretty sure I have made a constructive statement. Nobody knows what the showdown is about. It's pretty obvious it isn't about the game. Mainly because NOBODY was selected from the game to lead.
    • Up x 1
  19. GaussianGamer

Good luck with the event. Hopefully some great videos will come from it.
    If all goes well, is there a possiblility that SOE might plan other events in various loacations around the world?
  20. Sworaven

I know. That's why I said that players on US servers get enough attention. You do play on a US server, don't you?