So this flying Disc of doom on Mattherson..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brickwalker, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Brickwalker

Is this TR only? or is it happening on all factions warpgates?

Im hoping SOE is looking into it,I wonder how many people are totally turned off by this and are quitting the game altogether...

the TR pop is looking pitiful and Im sure this problem has something to do with it.
  2. VSDerp

ya igot it on video mattherson is going down hill atm
  3. Llaf

Flying disc of doom?
  4. Brickwalker

Some hacker screwed with the TR Warpgate area(not sure if its all factions)...this flying disc like object buzzing around all over the warpgate knocking people out of the world and eventually killing them.

oh yeah,and there's still a floating turret hovering in the sky.
  5. VSDerp

think hes talking about the bottom of the AA torrent.This guy killed me with it in warpgate.just looks like a disc.
  6. Brickwalker

Hackers got this game by the balls.
  7. Linedan

There's been some sort of hack popping up on a lot of the servers (including Mattherson) for about the past 36-48 hours where people have somehow been moving AA turrets from other facilities and putting them in warpgate spawn tubes, and also running around with that disc thing that looks (like VSDerp said) like the bottom plate of a turret or part of a vehicle pad. If you're unlucky enough to spawn in the tube with the turret it does something with multiple loading screens and then flings you out over the edge of the world (so I've heard, I managed to dodge that problem last night). The "disc" does something similar, but it moves. I've also heard that something with the turret/spawntube hack can cause hex crashes.

Beats me what it is about Mattherson with hacks. We were probably the worst server for intentional C4/Sunderer hex crashes until SOE fixed that, and now this. That's Mattherson, leading the way!
    • Up x 1
  8. LittleDi

No wonder I quit playing for so long.
    • Up x 1
  9. Skadi

Happening on TR Sol'Tech...
  10. CheaterBuster

4 days played time and you are BR 25 without a single kill?

That's impressive, seriously.

On topic: Old news. Devs are on Christmas Break, wait until they're back and this will be fixed.
    • Up x 1
  11. LittleDi

Actually the stats on that website are quite comical. It's apparently deleted all my kills.
  12. LameFox

I've been BR 27 there for longer than it takes to reach BR 27. :confused:
  13. Lord Robert

This does not bode well for the future of the franchise.
    • Up x 1
  14. Raidashi

Can some one post pics of this thing?
  15. CzingerX

16. Accuser

Really? You can download AA from multiple other computers at once, taking a small sliver of data from each one until you have the complete AA file?

Or was it an AA turret?
    • Up x 2
  17. An Hero

I heard a certain someone came to troll/mock the hackers responsible for Smed's taunt over Twitter, I guess they found out where he lives?

They do it in all sides just a bit more on TR for the lulz.
  18. Brickwalker

well it seems like Smed and co have their hands more than full
  19. An Hero

Yeah, they will probably ban them quick but what if... multiple discs are spawned not inside the spawn but on the world itself?, everyone caught is flying around and suddenly the streamers feed cuts off because they crashed.

Then TB streams again and a hacker is teabagging him while he is perma dead, all you see is a guy kneeling and standing on his camera.

Imagine...
  20. Llaf

Oh wow just saw what it was from a video in another thread. That is seriously ****** up. Aimbotting and racking up kills is one thing but putting someone in a permanent load screen until they die from being flung out to the edge of the map is seriously ******. That kind of **** deserves more than a perma-ban, more like SoE should send guys in dark suits and glasses to the dudes house for a nice friendly visit.