VS get LevelCap? Game over.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hoki, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hoki

Forget their perfect night camo, sniper pistols, hovertankracer.

They get LevelCap as their leader? This is overpowered on a couple levels.

1) I despise TB and would chain-TK him if LC asked me to.

2) LC will kill us all by himself.
  2. souled

I would generally ignore this thread, but I honestly want to double check. Did you just compliment the Vanu pistol? The beamer?
    • Up x 2
  3. SinerAthin

Don't worry.

LC is from a time when rocket pods and ESFs were overpowered(and nobody had bought AA yet).

He'll have a very hard time surviving a battle when everytime an ESF shows up, there's instantly spawned 5-8 dual air burster MAXes :)

... I do hope he's stayed up-to-date with the metagame.
  4. Hoki

I demand a better leader!

rivaLxfactor, I choose you!

[IMG]
  5. Maximilious

what metagame?
    • Up x 2
  6. Spookydodger

I would be incredibly surprised if the leaders did anything besides sit in the warpgates and issue orders.
  7. daskleineviech

1. It's just a nice little PR stunt. It's just for fun, so don't take it seriously.
    2. TB isn't the worst option, talk with some NC guys about their fate.
  8. Hoki

Hes good at everything. Have you seen his channel? Not only that hes like the best FPS instructor on the internet. He will teach all the VS to be his padawans OH GOD
  9. searomp

I feel sad. seananners is not that bad of a player. but he isn't much compared to the other 2. besides, we got nobody else to lead us. yet, I like that. I like that he isn't a good player, I like fun, games were meant to be fun, he is fun. we're problably gonna lose, but we'll lose in a fun way.
    • Up x 2
  10. daskleineviech

You, Sir, are the reason why I still bother with multiplayer games. Remember when games were there for fun? Those were the good days.
    • Up x 1
  11. subz3r01337

destroying terminals
  12. Hoki

Or FankyOnPC
  13. SinerAthin

Yeah, I've seen his channel.

He mostly prioritizes Battlefield 3 though, though he has made some nice weapon reviews.
  14. searomp

I can give you a fair example of games that used to be fun. battlefield. sure, C4 trolling is fun, but the game itself is a bit too serius. I remember playing battlefield: bad company 2, there wasnt much trolling, but the gameplay was fun for me. I loved it, I'm a battlefield fan since battlefield: 1914.
  15. Esjo

wth? Is this thread a big joke or something? If it is, I don't get it..

We're thousands of players.. and you suggest that one single dude is gonna have a deciding role in it all? That'd be like saying FC Barcelona would be a poor team without Messi, who is undeniably the best footballer the world has ever seen. And trust me, FCB would still be regarded as the best team in the world without him..

Just like we, the NC, are going to kill every single one of you oppressive, tyrannical, totalitarian monsters.. and you Vanu-lads, the most advanced tech you're gonna have when we're finished with you, is a wind-up marching band toy.. shaped as a monkey.
  16. Brickwalker

LOL...who cares about these leader people...

and a TR complaining about VS' pistol is just comical

I cant stop loling