[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Meraun

Ya we were on Amerish yesterday for an Operation and run into an TR Inter-Outfit OP.... we had 4 Squads....
    was a rough fight...
  2. IMTasty

Actually our problems are outfit mossies raming outfit galaxies and blowing them up. Happened yesterday evening, was a bit of a w-t-f moment because on my screen (Also mossie, but just a spectator to the whole thing) they were not really that close, no contact. But suddenly the gal and other mossie blew about and the mossie got the TK, obviously sabotage, if it was NC or Vanu I have not figure out yet. :p
  3. IMTasty

To be fair, it wasn't actually any cooperation between the outfits. Atleast speaking for us, we were just doing our own thing. To tell you the truth I think the TR on Miller is starting to develop a fondness for Amerish. But we are starting to get several good outfits going, so we are obviously happy about that. :)

So that's just bad luck on your part to run into so many, and I do not know how many squads platoon 1 and 2 had for BRTD, I joined late and joined platoon 3 which had 2 squads at like 8-10~ people each.

Needless to say those are not the best odds, especially not when it seemed like most of the NC on Amerish was in the Bio-Lab. Platoon 3 was on warpgate occupation duty and we never really saw any push out from the warpgate close to the size we expected.

It was still well fought though, but the odds were not in your favour. :)
  4. Pig

That is because... Trying to get he NC out of Ikanam is like... Well it's just not worth it. I just don't bother even asking them to leave anymore. And when they were all eventually kicked out... They went to Esamir.

Cert farming at BioLabs. Scourge of this game.
  5. Fab

Indar has the Crown, Amerish has Ikanam. It seems the only continent where stupidity cannot win is Esamir.

Oh by the way, WASP is recruiting. Join us. That's an order.
  6. IMTasty

The crown is the bane of our existence.

How rude of them. Esamir eh? Lemme guess, Mani? :D

Last time I visited that place during a fight it had "Enemy Platoons Detected", I swear that thing was crawling with NC. And I can understand some NC people liking to farm there, but why in the world does the TR Zerg keep charging into such a pointless meat grinder where they are on the receiving end and hardly get points? :p
  7. YamiNoTenshi

Well the Crown is about the only base allowing TR ground access to the south of Indar that the TR can actually manage to hold without being at a major disadvantage.

But it's still not a good reason to hold it while we're losing the rest of the continent, that's just stupid.
  8. IMTasty

Yeah, in general when you capture the crown it's a good idea to capture every base surrounding it as well to get the TR Zerg moving away from it. At least in my experience.
  9. Shinrah

Why, you´re always welcome to drive up the nice road we laid out for you at Quartz ridge and West highlands. I was just recently informed that the triangle shaped plastic casings scattered on the road´s there are nothing to worry about, and are part of the lovely _non hostile_ scenery!
  10. Chowley

This thread is making me wish we had a Miller forum, its always nice to have a bit of banter with the enemy. :D
  11. TmRNL

Don't you guys just love it when you run into a place where both factions are fighting? It's such a target rich environment! <3 you guys!
  12. Fab

• Up x 1
  13. IMTasty

Tired of running into TR/VS outfits on your own soloing? Tired of getting smashed by outfits and Zergs while just trying to have some fun? Join WASP today and you wont have to fear anything! Except the peaceful steel jackboot of the Republic! :D

No, last time that happened for me was at Searra with NC in the north and west, VS in the south and east and TR in the middle. It was not fun. :p
    • Up x 1
  14. Shinrah

Nice action tnite guys, had alot of fun around Peris/NS Research/Regent Rock. Btw was that 20 Lib´s + 15 Reavers airzerg from you guy´s? And if yes, how the hell did you manage to vanish right after we had our AA pulled out? Was like oohhh yummy lots a targets, and then I look up and everything´s gone o_O
  15. Zehtuka

We're trying new tactics from time to time :)
  16. Shinrah

Well try to keep em around a bit longer next time, you can´t expect people to join your party if its over before it really started!
  17. Castor

Posted an application on WASP forum in the application Vault. Hope to join you for probation soon. :)
  18. Dinapuff

Capture Amerish on primetime and force a 40% TR pop to ****.

Live is good when you are NC.

Life is even better, when you are WASP. JOIN WASP NOW!
  19. YamiNoTenshi

Bumpettibumpettibump

Do you hear it? It's the sound of Vanus feet running away :O
  20. Shinrah

Why would we run? I have yet to see any outfit who´s better at lining up heads than BRTD!:>. Yesterday, Indar Com Array turned into sniper heaven thx to you guys. The amount of HA´s standing on the rooftop with lock on launchers was amazing, I sometimes had trouble deciding who´s head I pop off next !:>