[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Meraun

we have organzied gameplay every night on Platoon level! Join us!
  2. Drakojan

With WASP to glory and beyond!
  3. Verinas

New patch preview looks sweet, cant wait 20 days!
  4. Meraun

Join the HIVE now! Be a WASP,.
  5. piggy

WASP is providing the best NC fights, cheers from BRTD
  6. Pig

Nice name....
  7. Vilhelm

I've tried the 3 side briefly now, and I really do like the NC side the best. So I'll put down an application on your forums asap.

o7
  8. Meraun

Looking forward to meet you in TS. Put effort in your application. dont make it short. The Officiers will have you rework it otherwise :)
  9. Meraun

10. Vilhelm

Does an admin on your forum need to manually send out confirmation emails? I registered on your site about 6 hours, but still no confirmation email. I've checked my spam folder.
  11. Zehtuka

Hey Vilhelm, try putting a 1 behind your username and register again.

So Vilhelm1 for you :)
  12. Meraun

13. Justicia

I enjoy fighting WASP members, always fun :)
  14. Zehtuka

What outfit are you with? WASP is always looking for a challenge during our operations.

(compared to some other NC outfits who run on first contact)
  15. Justicia

I currently play in DIG. I'm not looking for a challenge. I like playing this game casually, leading a squad/platoon now and then. I'm usually up in the air and often when I encounter a Reaver or NC lib it's a WASP member :)
  16. Dictatorfish

DwG medic here: just sending props your way, we always enjoy fighting against WASP. Special mention to your tank columns, which are very well done: the vast majority of outfits use tank columns like mindless zerg, but WASP aren't one of them. =]
  17. Panssarikauha

Just holding the Munitions Corp at the bridge, thanks for showing up when you did. Albeit could have been a little faster to set up more air defense. A friendly tally ho from an XDT grunt
  18. IMTasty

Bump, for lawless anarchist you are surprisingly organized, I suspect down the line you will realize your true alignment and join the TR.

Bump for a worthy enemy! :)
  19. Meraun

our Training Sessions start to be worth it then :) thx
  20. Zeewulf

Massive amount of FUN tonight on our armour session. I think the TR might have been slightly annoyed with us at Stillwater Watch, especially when they pulled all them Prowlers. Nice of them Prowlers to line up for a photo shoot just as all our Libs arrived ;)