[TR] Connery - oE-Obsidian Empire (Member of the TTA or The Terran Alliance)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by DrMack, Jan 14, 2013.

1. DrMack

The oE Obsidian Empire are the original PS1 founding members of the The Terran Alliance since 2003 and share this with some very distinguished outfits. We are currently looking for new members to replenish our numbers so feel free to drop in and check us out @ http://www.oseclan.com. I think the only 'must have' is TeamSpeak3 as we utilize it for all multi-outfit communications during normal Ops as well as our scheduled Joint-Ops.
    We are a small, close knit group that enjoy each others company keeping a firm grasp on the fine line between real life and online gaming. For the most part, we're all 'old farts' that still enjoy the challenge and would prefer to have it stay 18+. Don't hesitate to check out the TTA @ www.theterranalliance.com to see what its all about, so if you're looking for a layed back group that can get pretty serious in game sometimes alongside our fellow outfits, then this just might be the place for you, so we're looking forward to seeing you out on the battlefield.

Here is an exerpt from planetside-universe :

We have been around since DooM. The Empire had it's birth in DWANGO, where BiocYte was a moderator for the Miami Server. Our official start date was in November 1996.
    When Elite Force came out we then merged with a clan called The Empire. A few tears later, we merged with the clan SFI led by Eliteone adding even more people to the fold.
    After the merge we decided to change from oo to oE and then OSE. It symbolized the merger and helped seal it. We are now back to oE.
    We have played many games in our 15 years some of which are listed below.
    Doom1 and 2 - Quake 1-2 and 3 - Tribes - XvT - Diablo - Everquest - Team Fortress Classic - Elite Force - Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Mechwarrior 4 - Aliens vrs Predator - Aliens vrs Predator 2 - Jedi Knight2 - UT2K3 - Urban Terror - Planetside - F.E.A.R. - Left 4 Dead - Team Fortress 2 - all the CODs - Battlefield 2142 - Aion - Battlefield 3 - SWTOR and a whole bunch more.
    Our latest venture is Planetside 2 and we share this experience with the TTA alongside some excellent outfits with our latest venture into Joint Ops with 5-6 other major TR outfits.
    The oE is here and will be here long after others have folded.
    We will make sure of it.
    LLTOE!

If you feel you would like to be a part of this community, go to www.oseclan.com and fill out an app and we'll definately get you listed in game ASAP. Hope to see you out there !!!!

oE|DrMack
    Member of the TTA since 2003
  2. BiocYte

HELL YEAH!!
  3. DrMack

Bump !!!!
  4. P149U3

Bump for great guys and fellow TTA member
  5. Lepalose

Bump for my good friends from oE. Amazing times working together; The Terran Alliance (TTA) would not be the same without you!
  6. DrMack

Bumpin for my homeboys !!
  7. DrMack

el bumpero
  8. Cygnus

How many people do you have online on a typical night? My friends and I are looking for a decent sized outfit but probably not as large as TXR.
  9. Ice

Gah, no one has replied to this yet? Shame, DrMack, SHAME!

We're pretty small. We tend to have 5-6 most evenings with more on the weekends. It is also common for us to platoon up with members of Vexx or Mercs if we want to run bigger operations - the TA offers a shared TS server. Mostly we just hang out and roam the wilds of Auraxis dealing out murder as we see fit.
  10. Piper

A bump for old friends. I hope you guys have Tricky and Skorche hanging around somewhre.