Sniper challenge - 30 shots, 30 kills

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Weirdkitten, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Uzii

I got 33 kills in one life, but alas, I hacked and re-armed twice. Its a very difficult, almost impossible challenge, as some targets who are stationary when you fire, will move in the fraction of a second the bullet is in flight. Not to mention the people with Nanoweave who can survive headshots from certain distances with the non-Top Tier Rifles (Longshot/RAMS/Parallax).
  2. Weirdkitten

Ye, it's hard. That's the idea though. Picking your targets carefully I still think it's possible with a little patience. It's certainly not efficient cert farming however, I usually end up in the 4-5k/hour range when I try.
  3. VoidC

You need right conditions, then it should be easy. Or sitting the whole day behind enemy lines and looking for lone people who spawn a vehicle.
  4. PeterLawford

That's not entirely true. The triple loading screen bug makes it possible to get killed before you fully load in.
  5. Xandax

hmm - only up to 17 kills with 30 shots thus far.
  6. Kalocin

Way back in the first two weeks of launch when the game was more populated this was actually kind of easy. I basically drop-podded onto Zurvan Amp Station while the TR held it, hid out for a little bit taking shots I knew wouldn't get me sighted, and then after the NC cleared out I went on a killing spree. I wanted to get 100% of my ammo and succeeded...Only I didn't record it. =P

The only thing I would have to say is that this challenge would be very long because it requires a lot of patience, and also it's a lot harder now due to nano upgrades and skill etc.
  7. Infinity24k

I agree with most of you guys who already stated that this challenge can be done but requires alot of patience in order to look for perfect targets and thus is not quite efficient concerning cert and XP gain. Nevertheless its a funny idea.
  8. Mustarde

Next time I log in, this will be my primary focus :) Challenge accepted!