xMeserionx's Recent Activity

1. xMeserionx replied to the thread Iridar's Farewell Note.

I lol at points #1 and #2, straight up whining!

Feb 27, 2024
  2. xMeserionx replied to the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

Maybe if Air and Armor had something to do that has a meaningful impact on the outcome of the game. Maybe then they'd not be so happy to...

Feb 27, 2024
  3. xMeserionx replied to the thread structure suggestions.

(Construction) Long Range Teleporter for Vehicles, would connect to other construction base teleporters; would appear visible on the map....

Feb 27, 2024
  4. xMeserionx replied to the thread Facility name brainstorming. Give the devs ideas!.

Vanu Research Site Zeta NS Data Core Ti Foundry Cortium Mining Site XA521 Research Site Tartarus XL553 Weapons Testing Site Zotz Auraxium...

Feb 27, 2024
  5. xMeserionx liked VV4LL3's post in the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

Thank you for your perspective as a veteran player, it's clear that Planetside 2 is grappling with significant challenges. The game's...

Feb 27, 2024
  6. xMeserionx replied to the thread Goodbye Planetside2.

50% cost reduction is still really good. I get 50% anyway between ASP and Outfit cost reductions. It not as bad as you think....

Feb 27, 2024
  7. xMeserionx replied to the thread Lock on Launchers need a rework...Please.

Are you guys solo Infantry Players? Because by the sounds of your complaints, you are. This game is not balanced around solo players. It's...

Feb 27, 2024
  8. xMeserionx liked salamimeister3's post in the thread Lock on Launchers need a rework...Please.

Yall have clearly no idea, how insane your claims are. So I'll give you a quick rundown to how i see the whole dilemma, since i see a lot...

Feb 27, 2024
  9. xMeserionx replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prowler buffs: Rework the Rampart Projector.

Giving a straight up shield is against the TR design philosophy, that's an NC thing. If you're goingt to that you might as well give the...

Feb 13, 2024
  10. xMeserionx liked T.A.94's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX updates: Flamethrowers return.

Fully agree, especially since release, MAXes got a little more ballanced. Perhaps not necessairly faction specific variants. How to...

Feb 13, 2024
  11. xMeserionx replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX updates: Flamethrowers return.

Implementation idea, deal increased damage over time with a stronger afterburn as well based on how many "hits" you apply. Persistent hits...

Feb 13, 2024
  12. xMeserionx liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX updates: Flamethrowers return.

This is more or less a proposed buff to MAX suits given their current state in the game, and with some of the heavy indoor fights that...

Feb 13, 2024
  13. xMeserionx replied to the thread [Suggestion] What tactical item negates lasher spammed tunnels? Theirs not enough items to deal with doors..

Rockets do ok, you only need to have an angle for a split second, so you avoid getting wrecked by the spam. Enough Rockets, maybe some well...

Feb 13, 2024
  14. xMeserionx replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

Please no, the Striker got nerfed because it was hitting planes like 2 Hexes away and you could put it on Valkyries. Was Cancer because you...

Feb 12, 2024
  15. xMeserionx liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

Please no. The weapon is overpowered by far more than any other infantry weapon. Dumbfire proxy seek on a heavy? cmon... OPAF. The amount...

Feb 12, 2024
  16. xMeserionx replied to the thread Need AV underwater weapon options for Oshur.

Give Heavy Assaults a Torpedo Launcher, Lock-on with unguided option. Fires a slow moving Torpedo that travels a set distance before...

Feb 12, 2024
  17. xMeserionx liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread Need AV underwater weapon options for Oshur.

It's crazy that we have had Oshur for so long - yet still have no real underwater AV options (aside from C4) Suggestions: 1. Add...

Feb 12, 2024
  18. xMeserionx posted a new thread.

State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective

Do I Count as a Veteran? Well I've been playing the game regularly for about 8 years now, so I think it counts. Been in my outfit for...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Feb 12, 2024
  19. xMeserionx has a new avatar.

Feb 12, 2024