Wh1tebe4rd's Recent Activity

1. Wh1tebe4rd liked Mithril's post in the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

Noted, thanks for your input. I understand your point better now.

Mar 23, 2024
  2. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

The last time I played on Miller, the server was not stuck on a continent. What I meant: It's about the system how alerts are...

Mar 22, 2024
  3. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

@Mithril In your report you only write that the rotation will be changed. However, this does not include the triggering of an alert. On...

Mar 20, 2024
  4. Wh1tebe4rd liked Mithril's post in the thread Revert this patch and take it back to PTS is my advice.

Hi everyone, we released a hotfix this morning to address last week's bugs. The team is taking further measures in our testing process to...

Mar 12, 2024
  5. Wh1tebe4rd liked CaudillAvenger's post in the thread Revert this patch and take it back to PTS is my advice.

The bugs are too numerous to list here, but I'll name a few: - physics on Prowler unstable, flipping prevalent - flying objects flipping...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Revert this patch and take it back to PTS is my advice.

We have already canceled two events in our outfit because the bugs are just too deep and people don't want to play such crap. Sorry but...

Mar 11, 2024
  7. Wh1tebe4rd liked nanu's post in the thread mannable Turrets in fixed position.

with todays update, baseturrets and constructionturrets are in a fixed spawn animation and dont rotate from the outside view. players are...

Mar 7, 2024
  8. Wh1tebe4rd liked BetAstraal's post in the thread EU Cobalt stuck on Hossin, no alerts.

A heads-up, it's been 2-3 days (don't have an accurate timeline but definitely over 48 hours) and the continent hasn't changed, been stuck...

Feb 25, 2024
  9. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Something is wrong with the server performance after Double XP activation!.

I still have the lag spikes! Not playable at the moment for a lot of people i spoke with.

Feb 21, 2024
  10. Wh1tebe4rd liked PurpelthingOfConnery's post in the thread AV knives and construction turrets.

During the Fortification update AV knives were changed to no longer damage construction objects. This change however did not extend to the...

Feb 14, 2024
  11. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread AV knives and construction turrets.

I haven't noticed this yet. I've just tried it and he's right (unfortunately).

Feb 14, 2024
  12. Wh1tebe4rd liked KingMotu's post in the thread Warping issues.

@Wh Next time ping me in Teamspeak, mostly I didn't see ingame chat :rolleyes: And yes I know that some people got angry on me. But...

Feb 8, 2024
  13. Wh1tebe4rd liked KingMotu's post in the thread Warping issues.

Hi, since some days my game starts randomly to warp everyone and everything. The ping and latency markers ingame are all green. Pings...

Feb 8, 2024
  14. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Warping issues.

You must have collected a few reports yesterday because you were a flying Max. And as I wrote to you ingame yesterday, you killed people...

Feb 8, 2024
  15. Wh1tebe4rd liked 0storm1's post in the thread Clock distortion.

Clock distortion Date and time of occurrence Approximately 24 hours ago (A phenomenon that has been around for quite some time) Place...

Feb 4, 2024
  16. Wh1tebe4rd liked 0storm1's post in the thread All lock-on launchers are evaded.

I am posting this without being able to present evidence. All lock-on launchers are evaded. Symptoms. When attacking an enemy aircraft...

Feb 4, 2024
  17. Wh1tebe4rd liked 0storm1's post in the thread All lock-on launchers are evaded.

I am writing this to the extent that I think the developer might possibly get the message. Frankly, there is almost no hope. But my...

Feb 4, 2024
  18. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread All lock-on launchers are evaded.

I think it's good that you're addressing the bug. But unfortunately I have to say that the bug has been known for years and has never been...

Feb 2, 2024
  19. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Indestructible spawn beacon.

If u kill the visible base the spawn beacon is not activ any more, and no one can spawn on it anymore. A new beacon has probably already...

Feb 2, 2024
  20. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Outfit resources don't fill up.

If that is true, it is very interesting. Can the developers confirm this? If so, please test your code before updating anything ......

Feb 2, 2024
  21. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Clock distortion.

Since the alert system was introduced, the timers are not synchronized. Unfortunately, everyone is aware of this :/

Jan 31, 2024
  22. Wh1tebe4rd liked byzydura's post in the thread Outfit resources don't fill up.

Hey, I've wrote already 2 times to your support team in that regard. Second response was a suggestion to write about this problem here so...

Jan 31, 2024
  23. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Outfit resources don't fill up.

Same problem with our outfit. We have Cobal Geological Outpost for 40 minutes and still only 9/150 Synthium. It's really frustrating...

Jan 31, 2024
  24. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Looks like the gateway adjustment fixed the problem for our outfit. Thx for fix! :)

Jan 24, 2024
  25. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread In Progress Jan. 17, 2024 - PC Update - Bug Report Thread.

When I die, I can see the opponent at the top left in red if he stays close to me. This must have come with the update as it wasn't like...

Jan 22, 2024
  26. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

The problem is back in our outfit :(

Jan 22, 2024
  27. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Looks like it works for us now. Thx for fix!

Jan 21, 2024
  28. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread [VS] DRUCKWELLE [german].

Wir haben mittlerweile ein Discord: https://discord.gg/mdQ2AvCcEM Die Sprachkommunikation findet über TS³ statt, da Discord...

Jan 17, 2024
  29. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

I was told that no Outfit Wars decal or emblem is used. I have also asked around and everyone I have contacted seems to have the same...

Jan 12, 2024
  30. Wh1tebe4rd liked Unbanshee's post in the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Hi All, over the last few days myself and several other members of my outfit have been unable to log into the Millar server at several...

Jan 11, 2024
  31. Wh1tebe4rd replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

We have also noticed the same problem in our outfit. Many of our people are also affected there. We were able to establish that we only...

Jan 11, 2024