Warboss Thrakka's Recent Activity

1. Warboss Thrakka replied to the thread CAN DEVS PLEASE BAN CHEATERS PERM?!!?!.

i SEE THE DEVS still haven't looked at this thread and taken it seriously...

Oct 5, 2020
  2. Warboss Thrakka replied to the thread CAN DEVS PLEASE BAN CHEATERS PERM?!!?!.

IT'S FINE LADS. Quiting this game. MAG3 running rampant with their exploits agian today. Same names i always see no matter how many times...

Aug 21, 2020
  3. Warboss Thrakka replied to the thread CAN DEVS PLEASE BAN CHEATERS PERM?!!?!.

TRUST me lad. They cheat, Doesn't matter how much time you have in a magrider. I have a lot of time playing in a MBT as well But you...

Aug 7, 2020
  4. Warboss Thrakka replied to the thread CAN DEVS PLEASE BAN CHEATERS PERM?!!?!.

It was under 10 seconds man. We were only 500 meters away and it was so fast. Their outfit has been figazy for months. Everytime we see...

Aug 3, 2020
  5. Warboss Thrakka replied to the thread CAN DEVS PLEASE BAN CHEATERS PERM?!!?!.

Yeah. Emerald is so large in terms of player base that is probably why many hackers come here. But it's amazing how shameless they are....

Aug 2, 2020
  6. Warboss Thrakka posted a new thread.

CAN DEVS PLEASE BAN CHEATERS PERM?!!?!

There exists an outfit on Emerald called MAG3. They are stunningly shameless cheaters. They not only abuse the Magrider boost exploit that...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Aug 2, 2020
  7. Warboss Thrakka replied to the thread No cheaters on PS2.

So Jingstealer. I have been a victim of this also. There exists an outfit on Emerald called MAG3. They are stunningly shameless cheaters....

Aug 2, 2020
  8. Warboss Thrakka replied to the thread DA LEAD BELCHAS [ORKS] FROM EMERALD!.

WHATS UP BOYZ! THE FIGHT ON EMERALD GROWS! JOIN DA LEAD BELCHAS [ORKS]!

Jun 10, 2020