vlaamseleeuw's Recent Activity

1. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

deleting launchpad.cache dir was the fix for me

Jan 17, 2024
  2. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

i can't even ping the miller ip's, they just time out.

Jan 16, 2024
  3. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

i can't even login,so no way of figuring out the miller ip, and all the once i find online time out. i really have no urge to prove how...

Jan 15, 2024
  4. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

haven't been able to login since friday, i get you guys don't work on the weekend, but a workday passed. some of us actually pay to play...

Jan 15, 2024
  5. vlaamseleeuw liked Unbanshee's post in the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

Hi All, over the last few days myself and several other members of my outfit have been unable to log into the Millar server at several...

Jan 13, 2024
  6. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Unable to login to millar for multiple players.

for me my TR doesn't work but my NSO does. Server -> Miller Location -> Belgium Outfit wars decal -> not in use

Jan 13, 2024
  7. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

i haven't opened any support tickets for this to be clear. i live near the miller server so doubt routing is the problem for me.

Jan 12, 2024
  8. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

thats not what causes the login problem, i feel like its a limit on requests on the server they use to 'verify' your account or something...

Jan 12, 2024
  9. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread In Progress Windows 11 and Battleye Issues.

admin permissions? not in a virtual machine? ;)

Jan 12, 2024
  10. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread What's wrong with Cobalt and Miller servers?.

i experience the same problem the last 2 weeks, launcher ->play -> OK character select screen-> select TR -> connection times out...

Jan 12, 2024
  11. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread A Simple Fix To Infil Cloak Without Neutering The Class. DO IT..

i say reduce cloak active timer on long range smg stuff, and buff health pool of stalker( a stalker has no chance against a well build...

Dec 28, 2023
  12. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread repair exploit/bug.

the trigger for the bug is a engi repping a terminal and getting killed. sometimes it influences the use ability of the terminal. turrets...

Dec 28, 2023
  13. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread How many weeks must we wait.

he is the flying max that shoots true walls, same account been doing this for weeks/months.

Dec 28, 2023
  14. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Dec. 19 2023.

there is so many stuff that needs some time in this game, but you guys think a sundee rework is what the game needs? how about scrolling...

Dec 28, 2023
  15. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

yea they gonna break the sundee so its on par with the rest of the game, then ignore the topics about it when it all goes wrong.

Dec 21, 2023
  16. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread December 14, 2023 - PTS Update.

andvari south bank you can bolt from the spawn room into the repository the av turrets of the containment site can shoot the repository

Dec 19, 2023
  17. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

is there a topic/post by one of the devs talking about this issue ? cause this is going in for months now.

Dec 19, 2023
  18. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Beacon Bug.

can confirm this is a thing.

Dec 19, 2023
  19. vlaamseleeuw liked Whipme's post in the thread Beacon Bug.

When enemies' beacons are destroyed, the beacon remains and can not be killed. I don't think the beacon is still active, but everyone's...

Dec 19, 2023
  20. vlaamseleeuw liked WatchTheNinja's post in the thread repair exploit/bug.

I have seen this also, like a ghost repair beam is attached to structures but they are not actually getting repairs. Can get image later.

Dec 19, 2023
  21. vlaamseleeuw liked BlopTheBlam's post in the thread repair exploit/bug.

i've seen this aswell, started happening about the same time as the "ghost" beacons, where they keep the light beam, but dont exist

Dec 19, 2023
  22. vlaamseleeuw liked Grandizer's post in the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

Been seeing this now for a month. I can see enemy cloaks flickering also but mostly my personal cloak will flicker from translucent to...

Dec 12, 2023
  23. vlaamseleeuw replied to the thread Infil cloak glitched/flickering.

so is the flickering in the pmb cause there is a recon spire? cause i don't get it in any base, or is it just someone 200m away with a...

Dec 12, 2023
  24. vlaamseleeuw posted a new thread.

repair exploit/bug

last weeks on live i come across terminals and turrets that have a repair tether, this tether influences usability of these objects. Past...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 12, 2023