Trillsiker's Recent Activity

1. Trillsiker replied to the thread [Suggestion] DBG do something about cloakers for the love of god !.

Sooo.... you describe yourself as a ***** who like griefing others basicaly. Yeah, i'am sick of people like that in ps2 sucking all the...

Apr 28, 2021
  2. Trillsiker liked OldSchoolD's post in the thread [Suggestion] DBG do something about cloakers for the love of god !.

A typical day in cloaks and daggers PS2 : - Get run over by an invisible atv or cortium truck - Get shot by an invisible atv that becomes...

Apr 28, 2021
  3. Trillsiker replied to the thread [Suggestion] DBG do something about cloakers for the love of god !.

Thanks to put it in a better tone than me :p Many people suggested cloakers should cost nanites to prevent the sheer spam of it, easy fix...

Apr 28, 2021
  4. Trillsiker replied to the thread [Suggestion] For anyone unhappy with cloak....

Well being vocal about it is a good idea, while Ps2 fights are full of cloakers and possibly the main reason new players dont stick around...

Apr 28, 2021
  5. Trillsiker liked Westphilly0's post in the thread [Suggestion] DBG do something about cloakers for the love of god !.

Odly As annoying as they can be I honestly have no problem with smg or knife infiltrators, my main and major gripe have always been with...

Apr 28, 2021
  6. Trillsiker liked Zhakathoom's post in the thread [Suggestion] For anyone unhappy with cloak....

..I suggest you go to this thread in the infiltrator class forum and "Up" the initial post, and if so inclined, add your thoughts on it....

Apr 28, 2021
  7. Trillsiker posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] DBG do something about cloakers for the love of god !

Yes it is a rant ! ... years we are screaming at you, politly, respectfuly, no politly, not respectfuly and you don't give a damn about...

Forum: Infiltrator

Apr 26, 2021